SAN FRANCISCO, March 21, 2018 /PRNewswire/ --
The global hospital linen supply and management services market size is anticipated to reach USD 9.4 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 3.0% CAGR during the forecast period. Value-added services by key players, increasing outsourcing of hospital linen supplies and services, growing patient base due to rise in various diseases, and increasing geriatric population are key factors that are likely to drive market growth over the forecast period.
Rising prevalence of various diseases such as cardiovascular diseases (CVD), cancer, arthritis, obesity, and diabetes, has expanded the global patient, thereby resulting in growing demand for linen in hospitals. According to WHO, globally, CVDs are the leading cause of death and in 2015, CVD accounted for 31.0% of global deaths. As per the British Heart Foundation, there are approximately 200,000 hospital visits every year due to heart attacks. This, in turn, results in a large patient population base, which propels the growth of the hospital linen supply and management services market. Growing geriatric population prone to various diseases is also a high impact-rendering driver for market growth.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services Market Analysis Report By Product, By Material, By End Use (Hospitals, Diagnostic Centers, Standalone Clinics), By Service Provider, And Segment Forecasts, 2018 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/hospital-linen-supply-and-management-services-market
Further Key Findings From the Report Suggest:
- Bedsheets and pillow covers accounted for the largest share in 2016 owing to increasing number of hospitals and implementation of strict linen hygiene policies
- Non-woven material is anticipated to witness the highest growth in the market due to advancements in manufacturing technologies
- The hospitals segment is anticipated to dominate the market in the forecast period due to increasing number of public and private hospitals and rise in patient volume
- The contractual service provider segment is expected to witness the highest growth due to increasing awareness and demand for hygiene by healthcare professionals and patients
- The Asia Pacific market is expected to expand at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to a massive population base and improving healthcare infrastructure
- Major players in the market include Unitex Textile Rental Services, Inc.; Emes Textiles Pvt. Ltd.; Angelica Corporation; E-town Laundry Company; Healthcare Services Group, Inc.; ImageFIRST Healthcare Laundry Specialists, Inc.; Tetsudo Linen Service; Celtic Linen; Swisslog Holding AG; and AmeriPride Services Inc.
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Vein Illumination Devices Market - Increasing blood donation and veni puncture procedure performed for intravenous infusion and blood drawing is expected to drive the vein illumination devices market during the forecast period.
- Facial Implant Market - The Global facial implant market size was valued at USD 1.74 billion in 2014. Rising incidences of sports-related facial injuries and demand for minimally invasive surgeries for reconstruction of facial trauma.
- Nerve Monitoring Devices Market - The global nerve monitoring devices market size was valued at USD 1,001.4 million in 2014 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.9% over the forecast period.
- Artificial Ventilation and Anesthesia Masks Market - The Global artificial ventilation and anesthesia masks market size was valued at USD 1,715.3 million in 2014.
Grand View Research has segmented the global hospital linen supply and management services market on the basis of product, material, end use, service provider, and region:
- Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Bed Sheet & Pillow Covers
- Bed Covers
- Bathing & Cleaning Accessories
- Patient Repositioner
- Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services End Use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Diagnostic Centers
- Standalone Clinics
- Hospital Linen Supply and Management Service Provider Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Hospital Linen Supply and Management Services Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- North America
Read Our Blog By Grand View Research: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/blogs/healthcare
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.