RemotePC boasts an array of features which make it an incredibly helpful tool for I.T. professionals, businesses, and consumers. Since it is platform independent, it gives users instant access to their remote computers from PCs or Macs, and even from mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, and Android Devices, given that the computer being accessed has an active internet connection and RemotePC installed.
Some of the new features include:
- Faster File Transfer -- users have the ability to effortlessly move files and folders between the local and remote computers.
- Simplified user interface -- a new, more intuitive and easier to manage user interface has been updated with faster and improved connectivity.
- Collaboration tool -- new feature enabling a user to invite another associate to connect to your computer for collaboration or troubleshooting issues.
- Remote Printing -- print documents and images that are on your remote computers from wherever you are.
RemotePC is very affordable, even allowing users remote access to one computer completely free of charge, as well as offering a few different pricing plans to meet the needs of all types of users.
- For users with multiple computers to access, there is a "basic" plan for 3 computers and a "plus" plan for 10, starting at $49.50 and $99.50 respectively for the year.
- For businesses with many devices, RemotePC offers two small business plans, starting at $499.50 for 50 computers and $999.50 for 100 computers per year.
IDrive Inc. is a privately held company specializing in cloud storage, online backup, file sharing, remote access, compliance and related technologies. Core services include IDrive®, RemotePC™ and IBackup. The company's services help over 3 million customers back up over 60 Petabytes of data.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/idrive-online-backup-revamps-remotepc-a-remote-access-solution-for-pcs-and-macs-300340900.html
SOURCE IDrive Inc.