LOS ANGELES, Nov. 29, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- For nearly a decade, inMarket has been a leader in bridging digital and physical consumer experiences. Its unique marketing platforms allows brands to have a digital conversation with people in-store, at scale. Today, inMarket is taking mobile to mortar advertising even further with the launch of Interactive Moments, a groundbreaking new creative suite built on years of experience and success on behalf of the world's top brands.
Interactive Moments leverage the industry's most sophisticated location platform in order to influence the consumer purchase cycle. From inspiration at home, to the decision-making moments in the aisle, Interactive Moments generate increased engagement, purchases and ROI. In its rollout, inMarket is introducing five types of Interactive Moments:
- Click to Cart Moments: A true example of online/offline convergence, Click to Cart moments give brands the ability to convert retail shoppers into digital ones, increasing loyalty while reducing friction to purchase.
- Predictive Moments: Predictive Moments increase the relevance of advertising based on the weather, current events or other data type. Predictive Moments enable creative that dynamically changes based on virtually any relevant information.
- Playable Moments: For a truly interactive experience, Playable Moments enable brand creative teams to build an actual game into their placement without any additional software for the consumer to download.
- Swipeable Moments: Swipeable Moments enable consumers to swipe and choose the offer that resonates the most with them, driving the highest engagement and the maximum campaign ROI.
- Animated Moments: Animated Moments enable animation to appear incredibly crisp and clean, without any of the limitations of file sizes or bandwidth.
Brands can focus on a single type of Interactive Moment or a combination of the above to create more exciting and engaging experiences for consumers, and higher return on ad spend. For example, brands that want to spike sales in a short window might focus on predictive moments tied to an upcoming event, whereas brands that want to drive incremental purchases from online grocery pickup consumers might focus on Click to Cart.
"Over the past decade, we've seen trends in advertising come and go. One thing has remained a constant: The mobile device is the critical tool in helping us decide what to purchase," said Todd Dipaola, CEO and founder, inMarket. "With Interactive Moments, we're drawing upon our deep experience in consumer engagement, combined with unparalleled first-party insights to create a solution for brands that drives product discovery, sales and loyalty. Our new Interactive Moments elevate advertising, whether it's at home or in the store, through serendipitous experiences for consumers and virtually limitless capabilities for brands."
inMarket is the leader in digital advertising for the physical world. Using comScore verified, real-time data from 50 million first-party integrations with the world's most popular apps, inMarket identifies and engages consumers at every stage of the shopping cycle and creates exciting experiences that drive huge campaign ROI for the world's top brands. Founded in 2010, the company has offices in New York, Chicago, Bentonville, AR and is headquartered in Venice Beach, CA. For more information visit www.inmarket.com or follow on Twitter at @inMarket_Media.
CONTACT: Dave Heinzinger, (917) 698-9144, firstname.lastname@example.org