SAN FRANCISCO, July 7, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Kong Inc., the leading cloud connectivity company, today announced the agenda for Destination: Automation 2020, a free, one-day digital conference that will take place on Thursday, July 16 (8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m. PDT). The event will explore ways organizations can embrace automation to make their applications and underlying tech stacks more efficient, secure and resilient by leveraging the latest in APIs, microservices, service mesh, Kubernetes and more. Sponsor partners for this event include AWS, Cockroach Labs, Datadog, Honeycomb.io, Lightstep, Mirantis and The New Stack.
"After the success of our first digital event, Destination: Decentralization, we wanted to extend our digital conferences to explore other critical topics in software development and architecture today," said Marco Palladino, CTO and co-founder of Kong Inc. "As businesses adapt to this unprecedented time, developer teams are looking to do more with less. Destination: Automation will provide an opportunity for teams to learn new strategies for leveraging automation across the development process to improve efficiency and security while reducing costs."
Featuring more than 25 virtual sessions over two tracks as well as interactive Digital Hallway Tracks, the speaker line-up includes:
- Thomas Cameron, senior partner solutions architect, AWS
- Katie Gamanji, cloud platform engineer, American Express
- Charles Boicy, co-founder and chief innovation officer, Clearsense
- Kendra Curtis, director of engineering, and Celia La, software engineer, Cockroach Labs
- Ara Pulido, technical evangelist, Datadog
- Tracy Ragan, CEO and co-founder, DeployHub
- Shelby Spees and Liz Fong-Jones, developer advocates, Honeycomb
- Marco Palladino, CTO and co-founder, Kong
- Talia Nassi, developer advocate, Split
- Gopala Krishna, lead application administrator, VMware
To register for the event, please visit https://konghq.com/events/destination-automation/#register. Follow the conversation on Twitter at #Automate2020 for live updates.
About Kong Inc.
Kong creates software that connects APIs and microservices natively across and within clouds, Kubernetes, data centers and more using intelligent automation. Built on an open source core, Kong's solutions enable digital innovation by allowing organizations to reliably and securely manage the full lifecycle of APIs and services for modern architectures including microservices, serverless and service mesh. By providing developer teams with unprecedented architectural freedom, Kong accelerates innovation cycles, increases productivity, and seamlessly bridges legacy and modern systems and applications. For more information about Kong, please visit konghq.com or follow @thekonginc on Twitter.
SOURCE Kong Inc.