CINCINNATI, Oct. 13, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- The Kroger Co. (NYSE: KR) will host an investor conference on Tuesday, October 27, 2015 in New York City.
The following Kroger executives will address investors:
- Rodney McMullen, chairman and chief executive officer
- Mike Schlotman, executive vice president and chief financial officer
- Mike Donnelly, executive vice president of merchandising
- Kevin Dougherty, group vice president of digital and Vitacost
- Tim Massa, group vice president of human resources and labor relations
- Stuart Aitken, group vice president and CEO of 84.51
The presentations will be broadcast live online at ir.kroger.com from 9:00 a.m. (ET) to approximately 1:00 p.m. (ET), and will be available in an archived format for two weeks following the conference. Click on "Events, Presentations and Webcasts" to access the event.
Kroger, one of the world's largest retailers, employs nearly 400,000 associates who serve customers in 2,623 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 34 states and the District of Columbia under two dozen local banner names including Kroger, City Market, Dillons, Food 4 Less, Fred Meyer, Fry's, Harris Teeter, Jay C, King Soopers, QFC, Ralphs and Smith's. The company also operates 781 convenience stores, 327 fine jewelry stores, 1,350 supermarket fuel centers and 37 food processing plants in the U.S. Recognized by Forbes as the most generous company in America, Kroger supports hunger relief, breast cancer awareness, the military and their families, and more than 30,000 schools and community organizations. Kroger contributes food and funds equal to 200 million meals a year through more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners. A leader in supplier diversity, Kroger is a proud member of the Billion Dollar Roundtable and the U.S. Hispanic Chamber's Million Dollar Club.
SOURCE The Kroger Co.