SAN FRANCISCO, Aug. 13, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- The global material handling equipment telematics market size is expected to reach USD 7.6 billion by 2025, according to a study conducted by Grand View Research, Inc., exhibiting a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period. Technological advancements in the field of telematics and improved connectivity services have resulted in increased integration of telematics solutions in off-highway equipment.
Key suggestions from the report:
- In 2017, the truck telematics segment accounted for over 20.0% of the overall revenue.; Growing concerns related to vehicle security, safety, and traffic congestion are expected to drive the growth of the truck telematics segment
- In regions such as North America and Europe, wireless connectivity infrastructure is well-developed, facilitating widespread investments in telematics solutions among fleet operators.
- North America is projected to dominate the market through 2025, whereas Asia Pacific will register the highest growth during the same period
- Some of the prominent players in the material handling equipment telematics market are TomTom International BV, ORBCOMM, MiX Telematics, Teletrac Navman US Ltd., Omnitracs, and Zonar Systems.
- These players are focused on collaboration opportunities with numerous stakeholders and innovations through increased resources diverted towards R&D activities.
Read 122 page research report with TOC on "Material Handling Equipment Telematics Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Earth Moving Equipment, Tractors, Trucks, Cranes, Forklifts), By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2019 - 2025" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/material-handling-equipment-telematics-market
Rising number of sensor nodes being embedded in the equipment are used to transmit real-time data and collect a variety of information regarding equipment's location, fuel consumption, and distance traveled, among others. This data is further being used by fleet operators to make prompt business decisions and improve their operational efficiency. Material handling equipment telematics solutions are also increasingly enabling operators to monitor and manage fleet operations in real time to improve cost savings, productivity, and customer gratification.
Material handling equipment telematics solutions are being increasingly integrated into a range of equipment used in the construction, agriculture, manufacturing, and mining industries. The adoption of telematics solutions in the construction sector is especially rising as numerous OEMs are deploying these solutions in their products for added benefits such as keeping an effective track of equipment performance, reduction in fuel consumption, and theft reduction. This trend is expected to have a positive impact on the growth of the global material handling equipment telematics market.
However, lack of advanced networking technologies in developing regions, which are required for enabling reliable and high-speed connected infrastructures, is likely to present substantial concerns regarding data privacy and data security. This will, thus, hinder the adoption of telematics in material handling equipment. Furthermore, concerns such as complexity of deployment of telematics solutions and lack of standardization are also expected to hamper growth prospects of the market.
Grand View Research has segmented the global material handling equipment telematics market based on product and region:
- Material Handling Equipment Telematics Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- Aerial Work Platform
- Truck Mounted Forklift
- Articulated Forklift
- Side Loader
- Port Crane
- Truck mounted Crane
- Earthmoving Equipment
- Articulated Wheel Loader
- Farm Implements
- Road Work Vehicle
- Self-propelling AG machine
- Military Vehicle
- Terminal Tractor
- Tow Tractor
- Sweeper & Scrubber
- Personnel & Burden Carrier
- Power Generation/Light Station
- Material Handling Equipment Telematics Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 - 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Find more research reports on Automotive & Transportation Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Truck Platooning Market – The truck platooning market is projected to grow a substantial CAGR over the forecast period owing to key benefits offered such as reduced operational cost and enhanced vehicle safety.
- Food Production Machinery Market – Surging demand across the pharmaceuticals, food & beverage and personal care industries is a key force driving the global food production machinery market.
- Bonnet Lock Plate And Latch Market – The bonnet or cover is intended to guard a vehicle's engine from rain, dust, and exterior connection or influence.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.