SAN FRANCISCO, Dec. 2, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global medical thawing system market size is expected to reach USD 278.8 million by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% from 2020 to 2027. The growing demand for medical thawing systems in blood banks and laboratories, where it requires warming of products such as crystalloid infusion solution, whole blood, and RBC before transfusion into a patient, is expected to drive the growth. Technological advancements in automated thaw systems at the point of care settings and rising demand for rapid thawing techniques of frozen plasma in various surgical procedures are the factors augmenting the market growth. Besides, the rising use of thawed cells due to the high incidence of road accidents, diabetes, cancer, and trauma cases are also creating demand.
Key suggestions from the report:
- North America captured the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to technological advancement and speedy FDA approval
- By type, the manual thaw system segment dominated in 2019 owing to high usage in blood banks and transfusion centers
- By sample, the blood segment dominated the market in terms of revenue in 2019, due to the increasing number of surgical procedures and rising need for a quick thaw
- Based on end-use, blood bank and transfusion centers dominated the market in 2019, owing to the increasing number of blood banks
Read 108 page research report with ToC on "Medical Thawing System Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Manual, Automated), By Sample, By End-use (Blood Bank & Transfusion Centers, Hospitals, Tissue Banks, Biotechnology & Pharma), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-thawing-system-market
The rising number of surgical procedures and increasing incidence of hemorrhage related conditions in these surgical procedures are driving the healthcare thawing system market growth. Rising demand for thawed blood to be more rapidly available for hemorrhage in various invasive surgical procedures is the major contributor to the market growth. Moreover, the increasing number of product launches and continuous improvement in the features of the thaw system is also contributing to the demand. The increasing number of embryo donors and the rising awareness about third-party reproduction is also augmenting the demand for thawing systems. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, there were more than 2.6 lakhs attempts at in vitro fertilization in 2016.
Grand View Research has segmented the global medical thawing system market based on product type, sample, end-use, and region:
- Medical Thawing System Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Medical Thawing System Sample Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Medical Thawing System End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Blood Bank & Transfusion Centers
- Tissue Banks
- Biotechnology & Pharma
- Medical Thawing System Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
List of Key Players of Medical Thawing System Market
- Helmer Scientific Inc.
- SARSTEDT AG & Co. KG
- BioCision, LLC
- GE Healthcare
- Boekel Scientific
- Cardinal Health
- GE Healthcare
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Blood Warmers Market – Rise in surgical procedures worldwide, along with the growing incidence of road accident fatalities is anticipated to drive the market growth.
- Robotic Nurse Assistant Market – The growing geriatric population across the globe is encouraging the demand for robotic nurse assistants for various assistive day to day functions.
- Enzymatic Wound Debridement Market – The global enzymatic wound debridement market size was valued at USD 692.69 million in 2018 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.