ROLLING MEADOWS, Ill., Feb. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Enterprise communications software developer Mutare, Inc., today released a business-grade solution that enables professional, two-way employee-to-customer text message conversations for any business.
Using Mutare's Enterprise Text application, individuals or employee teams can use an existing business phone number, including their direct phone lines, to engage in two-way text conversations with others outside of the organization from their PC or mobile phone. The application records a full audit trail of the conversation for reporting and compliance while assuring valuable customer data is not lost to the organization. Should the conversation include personal health, financial, or other sensitive information, the employee can switch the texting to "secure messaging" mode and continue without risk of regulatory breaches.
While the customer experience is identical to a simple SMS conversation, the application provides a rich user experience for the employee through the Enterprise Text web and mobile interface.
"Clearly, any company hoping to stay on top of customer engagement and retention needs to embrace texting as a significant tool for customer interactions", says Mike Sorensen, Senior Vice President, Technology Innovation at Mutare. "It is fast, efficient, cost effective and, above all, it's what today's customers want. Enterprise Text makes that possible without a massive investment in call center technologies or a large effort by the organizations IT department."
Enterprise Text is particularly suitable for customer-facing businesses such as banking, insurance, home healthcare, legal, real estate, customer service, or travel and hospitality, with features including:
- Accommodates both office and mobile employees through web interface and mobile client
- Can be applied to existing business phone numbers or employee direct lines so customers have a single point of contact (or a text-only line if preferred)
- Enables multiple conversations at once
- Supports individual or team coverage for customer facing teams such as customer service, order status, scheduling services, or general information.
- Includes auto-reply feature for automatic after hours or out of office text replies
- Administrative interface enables simple assignment of employees to text-enabled lines as needs arise for efficient use of staff resources and augmented customer service operations.
For more information, visit mutare.com, call or text us at 847-496-9000.
SOURCE Mutare, Inc.