SEATTLE, May 19, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Nordstrom, Inc. (NYSE: JWN) announced it is expanding its loyalty program, making it even easier for customers to earn $20 Nordstrom Notes. Starting today, customers can join Nordstrom Rewards and earn benefits regardless of how they choose to pay for their purchases in Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack stores or online at Nordstrom.com, Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook.
"As customers' definition of service continues to evolve, we are focused on being responsive and delivering services and experiences that are important to them," said Erik Nordstrom, co-president, Nordstrom, Inc. "Our customers have asked us to make Nordstrom Rewards more flexible. They've told us they want to be able to earn points whether they use their Nordstrom card when they shop with us or pay in another way, and today we hope we've delivered on their request."
Nordstrom Rewards now offers customers two great ways to earn $20 Nordstrom Notes:
A New Way to Earn: Nordstrom Rewards Members
- More flexible payment options: Earn one point per dollar when paying without a Nordstrom card.
- Easy to enroll: Enrolling is simple and fast at Nordstrom.com/rewards or at any Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack store. Enter your name, mobile phone number and email address to start earning points.
- Simple to participate: No card to carry or account number to remember. Your mobile number is your key to Nordstrom Rewards, earning points and redeeming $20 Nordstrom Notes.
Same Great Benefits: Nordstrom Rewards Cardholders
- More $20 Nordstrom Notes: Earn two points per dollar when using your Nordstrom Visa® credit card, Nordstrom retail card or Nordstrom debit card.
- More benefits: Early Access to Anniversary Sale, private holiday shopping parties, alterations, personal bonus point days and more.
- Easy to apply: Apply online at Nordstrom.com/rewards or at any Nordstrom or Nordstrom Rack store.
Nordstrom, Inc. is a leading fashion specialty retailer based in the U.S. Founded in 1901 as a shoe store in Seattle, today Nordstrom operates 326 stores in 39 states, including 121 full-line stores in the United States, Canada and Puerto Rico; 200 Nordstrom Rack stores; two Jeffrey boutiques; and one clearance store. Additionally, customers are served online through Nordstrom.com, Nordstromrack.com and HauteLook. The company also owns Trunk Club, a personalized clothing service serving customers online at TrunkClub.com and its five clubhouses. Nordstrom, Inc.'s common stock is publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol JWN.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/nordstrom-expands-loyalty-program-customers-can-now-earn-rewards-regardless-of-how-they-choose-to-pay-300271901.html
SOURCE Nordstrom, Inc.