SAN FRANCISCO, November 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
Global nucleotide market is expected to reach USD 809.3 million by 2022, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Global nucleotide market is expected to witness substantial growth over the forecast period owing to its widespread use in pharmaceuticals and food & beverage industries.
Browse full research report with TOC on "Nucleotide Market Analysis By Technology (Taqman Allelic Discrimination, Gene Chips & Microarrays, SNP By Pyrosequencing), By Application (Pharmaceuticals, Diagnostics Research, Food & Beverage Additive, Animal Feed Additive) And Segment Forecasts To 2022" at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/nucleotides-market
Diagnostic research along with pharmaceutical applications dominated the nucleotide market owning to properties including enhanced immunity, positive effects on the intestines and positive effects of recovery from stress. In addition, growing R&D in the field of dietary nucleotide coupled with yeast-derived nucleotide for livestock nutrition across the globe is expected to propel demand over the forecast period.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Gene chips & microarrays market demand in nucleotide was valued over USD 200 million in 2014. Growing popularity of this technology among researchers owing to its ability to run thousands of samples simultaneously in a single experiment under virtually identical conditions is expected to drive market growth over the next seven years. Furthermore, growing demand in pharmaceutical industry to screen increasing numbers of molecules in smaller volumes as drug candidates is expected to boost technology growth over the forecast period.
- Global nucleotide demand in pharmaceuticals was valued at USD 113.3 million in 2014. Growing use of nucleotide in nutraceuticals product under conditions such as poor diet or stress will help in optimising the function of the immune systems which is expected to propel market growth. In addition, increasing demand for nucleotide as Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API) in manufacturing animal drugs is expected to augment growth.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth among other regions, growing at a CAGR of 9.7% from 2015 to 2022. Presences of the leading nucleotide manufacturer in the region coupled with increasing demand for nutraceuticals and health food industry is expected to increase demand for the product. In addition, increasing food & beverage additive explorations particularly Asia Pacific is likely to propel market growth for nucleotide over the forecast period
- Key market participants include CJ CheilJedang Corporation, Star Lake Bioscience Co., Inc, ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Meihua Group, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Biorigin, DSM Nutritional Products Ltd., Promega Corporation, Affymetrix Inc., Agilent Technologies Inc., Lallemand Inc., Nanjing BioTogether Co., Ltd., NuEra Nutrition and Ohly GmbH
Grand View Research has segmented the global nucleotide market on the basis of technology, ingredients, application and region:
- Global nucleotide Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- TaqMan allelic discrimination
- Gene chips & microarrays
- SNP by pyrosequencing
- Global nucleotide Application Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- Diagnostics research
- Food & beverage additive
- Animal feed additive
- Global nucleotide Regional Outlook (Volume, Units; Revenue, USD Million, 2012 - 2022)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- North America
Browse related reports by Grand View Research:
- Chlorine Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/chlorine-market
- Fuel Ethanol Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/fuel-ethanol-market
- Calcium Chloride Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/calcium-chloride-market
- Cyclohexane Market - http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/cyclohexane-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.