NEW YORK, May 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. ("Oppenheimer") – a leading investment bank, wealth manager, and a subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY) – will host its 14th Annual Industrial Growth Conference in New York City on May 7 and 8, 2019. The conference will include company presentations, group sessions and one-on-one meeting opportunities for investors in attendance.
The two-day conference will showcase a diverse mix of leading large and mid-cap industrial growth companies – including FedEx, Snap-On Inc, XPO Logistics, Stericycle, Lincoln Electric, and AO Smith –providing insights to investors across a variety of end markets as the sector heads into second quarter earnings.
Oppenheimer Senior Research Analyst attendees, who will offer additional guidance on the industrials sector, will include:
- Bryan Blair, Executive Director, Senior Analyst for Industrial Machinery & Flow Control
- Christopher Glynn, Managing Director, Senior Analyst for Industrial Multi-Industry
- Noah Kaye, Executive Director, Senior Analyst for Sustainable Growth & Resource Optimization
- Colin Rusch, Managing Director, Senior Analyst for Sustainable Growth & Resource Optimization
- Scott A. Schneeberger, Managing Director, Senior Analyst for Industrial & Business Services
- Ian Zaffino, Managing Director, Senior Analyst for Special Situations
"With continued focus on digitizing core business models and a widespread increase in automation, it's crucial to understand how innovation and emerging technologies are revolutionizing the industrial sector," said Erica L. Moffett, Managing Director and Associate Director of Research at Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. "Oppenheimer's conference is designed to help investors better understand how to drive growth in a changing industrial landscape, as well as provide a timely update on the broader business environment."
Oppenheimer is pleased to announce FactSet Research Systems Inc. as a sponsor of this year's event. Additionally, Oppenheimer's next conference is the 4th Annual Emerging Growth Conference, which will be held on May 14, 2019 in New York City.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.
SOURCE Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.