NEW YORK, Aug. 12, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc., ("Oppenheimer"), a unit of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY), recently wrapped up its 19th annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference in Boston. The two-day conference brought together over 125 companies in the technology industry, including AT&T, Verizon, Cognizant, and Technicolor.
"As in the past few years, we have focused on providing insight into industry-changing technologies, such as IoT, cloud technology and artificial intelligence," said Erica L. Moffett, Managing Director and Associate Director of Research at Oppenheimer. "These topics are top-of-mind for clients because they drive constant change in the technology sector and beyond. Our clients benefited, not only from having our traditional roster of industry-leading technology companies, but also from having thought leaders and industry experts at the conference to discuss the potential implications and emerging trends stemming from the advanced technologies of today and tomorrow."
The conference featured the following Oppenheimer Research Analysts:
- Shaul Eyal, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the Communications, Security, and Infrastructure Software sectors
- Glenn Greene, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the Business Services sector
- Jason Helfstein, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the Internet sector
- Timothy Horan, Managing Director and Senior Analyst heading the Communication and Cloud Services research team
- Noah Kaye, Executive Director and Senior Analyst covering Sustainable Growth & Resource Optimization
- Jed Kelly, Director and senior analyst covering Online Travel and Internet
- Ittai Kidron, Managing Director covering Data Infrastructure, Management, and Virtualization
- Colin Rusch, Managing Director and Senior Analyst and leads the firm's Sustainable Growth & Resource Optimization franchise
- Richard Schafer, Managing Director and Senior Analyst and leads the firm's Semiconductor franchise
- Brian Schwartz, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the SaaS/Applications Software space
- Andrew Uerkwitz, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering Emerging Services and Technology companies
Oppenheimer will hold its next conference – the 2016 Life Sciences Summit – on November 29, 2016 in New York City. This event will feature individual meetings with over 50 emerging life sciences companies across the biotechnology, bio-pharmaceutical, and specialty pharmaceutical sectors. Attendees will have the opportunity to learn about the newest technologies on the market and their potential impacts.
On August 18, 2016, Oppenheimer will host a Midwest Corporate Access Day in Chicago. Additionally, Oppenheimer will host its first annual Drone Day on September 19, 2016 at Storm King Art Center in New Windsor, NY, to let investors investigate the technology and experience the drones in action.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/oppenheimer-concludes-its-nineteenth-annual-technology-internet--communications-conference-300312555.html
SOURCE Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.