NEW YORK, Aug. 10, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. ("Oppenheimer"), a unit of Oppenheimer Holdings (NYSE: OPY), today concluded its 20th Annual Technology, Internet & Communications Conference in Boston. The two-day conference brought together over 100 leading public and private companies in the technology industry, such as AT&T, Verizon, and Tesla Motors.
"The technology sector remains one of the most dynamic sectors in the market, and a core focus for Oppenheimer amid widespread digital disruption," said Erica L. Moffett, Managing Director and Associate Director of Research at Oppenheimer. "This conference provides a broad look across the supply chain at both existing and emerging technologies, and offers investors the opportunity to evaluate and interact with companies at the forefront of these innovations."
The conference featured the following Oppenheimer Research Analysts:
- Shaul Eyal, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the Communications, Security, and Infrastructure Software sectors
- Glenn Greene, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the Business Services sector
- Jason Helfstein, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the Internet sector
- Timothy Horan, Managing Director and Senior Analyst heading the Communication and Cloud Services research team
- Jed Kelly, Executive Director and Senior Analyst covering Online Travel and Internet
- Ittai Kidron, Managing Director covering Data Infrastructure, Management, and Virtualization
- Richard Schafer, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the Firm's Semiconductor franchise
- Brian Schwartz, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering the SaaS/Applications Software space
- Andrew Uerkwitz, Managing Director and Senior Analyst covering Emerging Services and Technology companies
- Ian A. Zaffino, Senior Analyst covering event-driven special situations
Oppenheimer's next two conferences, the Midwest Corporate Access Day in Chicago and the Boston Oncology Insights Summit, both kick-off on August 16. Midwest Corporate Access Day will couple portfolio managers and analysts across the Midwest with mid-to-large companies for in-depth insights. The Boston Oncology Insights Summit will explore several oncology-focused companies and host a series of discussions with experts in the space.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.
Oppenheimer & Co. Inc. (Oppenheimer), a principal subsidiary of Oppenheimer Holdings Inc. (OPY on the New York Stock Exchange), and its affiliates provide a full range of wealth management, securities brokerage and investment banking services to high-net-worth individuals, families, corporate executives, local governments, businesses and institutions.
SOURCE Oppenheimer & Co. Inc.