High-performing solar installers are honored for their commitment to providing the ultimate customer service experience
NEWARK, N.J., Jan. 10, 2023 /PRNewswire/ -- Panasonic Corporation of North America announced today the recipients of its 2022 Customer Appreciation Awards. The Customer Appreciation Awards program, which began in 2019, recognizes authorized Panasonic solar installers and EverVolt® battery installers who exceed customer expectations.
The Customer Appreciation Awards program highlights the national Installer of the Year as well as regional recipients in the following award categories: Residential Installer of the Year, EverVolt® ESS Installer of the Year, Fastest Growing Installer of the Year and Fastest Growing EverVolt® ESS Installer of the Year.
The full list of categories and winners is below.
- Solar Optimum – Glendale, CA
- Advance Solar & Energy – Southeast Region
- Atlasta Solar Store – Mountain South Region
- Jefferson Electric, LLC – Midwest Region
- ECG Solar – Great Plains Region
- EGT Solar – Mountain North Region
- NJ Solar Power – Northeast Region
- Nuwatt Energy – New England Region
- Synergy Power – Northern California
- Western Solar – Northwest Region
- Solar Works Energy, LLC – South Central Region
- Sunbright Solar, LLC – Southwest Region
- Alternate Energy, Inc – Hawaii
- Hot Purple Energy – Desert Empire Region
- Orange County Solar – Southern California
- May Electric Solar – Southeast Region
- Whole Sun Designs, Inc – Midwest Region
- Organ Mountain Solar & Electric – South Central Region
- American Array Solar and Roofing – Northwest Region
- Black Platinum Solar & Electric – Southwest Region
- Public Service Solar – Northeast Region
- Connected Technology – Northwest Region
- Kapital Electric Company, Inc – Midwest Region
- Kaye Solar, LLC – Southeast Region
Introduced in 2016, the Panasonic Authorized Installer Program provides exclusive benefits and business opportunities to tiers of installers who meet certain qualifications, including Panasonic's high standard of excellence. In addition to business-supporting perks, members of these exclusive tiers can extend the benefits they receive, such as special pricing and preferred access to in-demand and new products, like the just-launched EverVolt modules, to consumers. For more information for installers, visit: na.panasonic.com/us/solar/installer.
Newark, NJ-based Panasonic Corporation of North America is a leading provider of Consumer Lifestyle technologies, as well as innovative Smart Mobility, Sustainable Energy, Immersive Experiences, and Integrated Supply Chain solutions for its business and government clients. The company is the principal North American subsidiary of Osaka, Japan-based Panasonic Corporation. One of Interbrand's Top 100 Best Global Brands of 2022, Panasonic is a leading technology partner and integrator to businesses, government agencies and consumers across the region. Learn more about Panasonic's ideas and innovations at na.panasonic.com/us
SOURCE Panasonic Corporation of North America