DALLAS, Jan. 9, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Key industry executives will join Parks Associates for its tenth-annual Smart Energy Summit to address opportunities and strategies for utilities to drive consumer engagement with energy service through adoption of smart home products and participation in renewable power generation. The conference will take place February 18-20, 2019, in Austin, Texas.
"Saving money is a key benefit to flip smart home non-buyers to buyers," said Jennifer Kent, Senior Director, Parks Associates. "Offering discounts or rebates for products such as smart thermostats, light bulbs, switches, and lighting control systems lowers the affordability barrier to purchasing and increases the role of energy and utilities in the smart home ecosystem."
Smart Energy Summit features the following keynotes:
- Leah Barton, VP & GM, Home Protection, Direct Energy
- Aaron Berndt, Head of Central Region Energy Partnerships, Nest / Google
- Erika Diamond, VP of Utility and Market Services, EnergyHub
- Adrian Tuck, CEO, Tendril
- Joseph Carangelo, Executive Director, Strategy and Innovation, Baker Electric Home Energy
- Ben Cohen, Global Strategy Manager, AutoGrid
- Abigail Daken, Environmental Engineer, EPA ENERGY STAR
- Jason Dudley, Senior Planning Analyst, SRP
- Abhay Gupta, CEO, Bidgely
- Allison Hamilton, Senior Principal, Markets and Rates, National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
- Scott Harkins, VP/GM, Resideo
- Ryan Harty, Environmental Market Development Manager, American Honda Motor Co.
- Denver Hinds, R&D Project Manager, Sacramento Municipal Utility District (SMUD)
- Matt Johnson, VP, Business Development, EnergyHub
- Dave Kaintz, Senior Program Manager, Southern California Edison
- Debbie Kimberly, VP, Customer Energy Solutions & Corporate Communications, Austin Energy
- Bob Marshall, CEO, Whisker Labs
- Alton Martin, Co-Founder, Trusource Labs
- Joel Miller, Principle Supervisor, DTE Energy
- Michelle Meyer, Director, Marketing, Greenlots
- Felicite Moorman, CEO, STRATIS IoT
- Judd Moritz, SVP, Solutions, Simple Energy
- Dain Nestel, Director, ecobee
- Anne Arquit Niederberger, VP Market Development, Enervee
- Michael Phillips, Co-founder/CEO, Sense
- Todd Rath, Marketing Service Director, Alabama Power
- Matt Robbins, Head of Hive, North America, Hive
- Rebecca Roberts, Section Manager, Innovative Pricing Pilot, Con Edison
- Emmett Romine, SVP Business Development, Powerley
- Zach Schroeck, Director, Product Management, Lutron
- Samudra Sen, VP, TXU Energy
- Craig Stepien, Sr. Director Digital Transformation, NextEra Energy
- Marco Terruzzin, Director, E.ON Climate and Renewables
- Ken Wacks, President, Home, Building, and Utility Systems
- Paul Williams, GM Product Management & Growth, GE Lighting
- Cengizhan Yenerim, Director, Demand Risk Management, ENGIE representing Green Button Alliance
Early sponsors for Smart Energy Summit 2019 include Alarm.com, Austin Energy, Bidgely, Inspire, Rapid Response Monitoring, Tendril, and Trusource Labs.
About Smart Energy Summit
Smart Energy Summit: Engaging the Consumer examines the changing role of utilities and energy providers in the IoT era and offers research and insights on new opportunities to empower consumers with smart solutions to manage and save energy in the home. The conference addresses key questions for energy providers around leadership and alignment of goals between residential energy management solutions and the grid and presents strategies to expand business and revenue goals by incorporating smart products into energy programs.
The tenth-annual Smart Energy Summit will take place February 18-20, 2019, at the Omni Austin Hotel Downtown in Austin, Texas. The summit agenda features leaders from utilities, state and national regulators, telecom and security companies, retailers, and OEMs. Follow the event on Twitter at @SmartEnergySmt and #SmartEnergy19. For information on speaking, sponsoring, or attending, visit www.ses2019.com.
SOURCE Parks Associates