STAMFORD, Conn., Oct. 18 /PRNewswire/ -- PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. (OTC Bulletin Board: PSSR) announced today that it has been selected as an inaugural partner for FlightSafety International's new Extended Advantage Program - a preferred offering of solutions from leading aerospace providers, which augment FlightSafety's core mission of supporting safe, efficient, and high-quality flight operations. PASSUR Corporate Flight Management software solutions provide:
- The most accurate and comprehensive air traffic information and decision support solutions, providing corporate flight departments new capabilities to optimize flight routes, minimize unnecessary diversions, and manage ATC delays - thus maximizing passenger convenience and reducing fuel burn;
- The most precise time-of-arrival information, proven through multiple independent studies, to ensure pinpoint coordination of ground services - particularly valuable when logistical and security requirements are high;
- Under the leadership of the Corporate Flight Department, complete and seamless coordination, collaboration and information sharing with all key corporate departments, to include Flight Operations, Executive, Travel, and Security, as well as with preferred FBOs;
- The only instant real-time visual playback of a corporate flight department aircraft's track, including all VFR and IFR aircraft, used in supporting today's Safety Management System (SMS) programs.
"Our solution suite provides significant value to the members of FlightSafety's new Extended Advantage Program," said Jim Barry, President and CEO of PASSUR Aerospace. "We believe that the PASSUR Corporate Flight solutions, with their focus on customer care, efficient flight operations, and coordinated management of flight movements, are a perfect complement to FlightSafety's mission of safety for the corporate flight department."
"PASSUR is a very good fit for the launch of FlightSafety's Extended Advantage Program," said Chris Weinberg, Director of Strategy & Business Development for FlightSafety. "The corporate flight coordination solutions that PASSUR provides are critical tools to help our customers manage their flight operations safely and efficiently, and we believe that they will provide exceptional advantage to our customers that operate in an increasingly complex operational environment."
The PASSUR Corporate Flight Management solution suite brings to corporate flight departments the same level of flight and airspace situational awareness, decision support, and real-time collaboration and coordination which PASSUR has been providing to airlines and airports for many years - tailored to the specific needs of the corporate flight market. It includes:
- A unique web portal which allows the corporate flight department to manage all flights in real time, in collaboration with corporate travel, executive support, security, and preferred FBOs - including information about flight operations, passengers, crew and ground services;
- Detailed flight status dashboard with exception reporting and snapshot of airport critical Key Performance Indicators;
- Precision visual flight tracking and airspace visualization;
- Detailed online performance analysis reports.
About PASSUR Aerospace, Inc.
PASSUR Aerospace, Inc. is a business intelligence company which provides its customers predictive analytics built on proprietary algorithms and on the concurrent integration and simultaneous mining of multiple databases. We believe we provide the industry standard in business intelligence dashboards and predictive analytics for aviation organizations. PASSUR serves most major airlines (including 6 of the top 7 North American airlines, as well as the top five hub airlines), over 50 airport customers (including 10 of the top 15 North American airports), more than 200 corporate aviation customers, and the US Government. PASSUR's system is driven by its proprietary, patented, business intelligence software which is powered by a unique North American network of more than 140 passive radars, company owned, including one located at each of the top 35 U.S. airports. Other PASSURs are located in Europe and Asia. Flight tracks are updated every 4.6 seconds, thereby providing a system which is user-friendly and useful for decision-making. Visit PASSUR Aerospace's web site at http://www.passur.com for updated products, solutions, and PASSUR news.
About FlightSafety International
FlightSafety International is the world's premier professional aviation training company and supplier of flight simulators, visual systems and displays to commercial, government and military organizations. We provide more than a million hours of training each year to pilots, technicians and other aviation professionals. Backed by Berkshire Hathaway, one of the world's most successful and admired companies, we operate the world's largest fleet of advanced full flight simulators at our extensive network of Learning Centers located in the United States, Canada, France, Japan, South Africa and the United Kingdom.
The forward-looking statements in this news release relating to management's expectations and beliefs are based on preliminary information and management assumptions. Such forward-looking statements are subject to a wide range of risks and uncertainties that could cause results to differ in material respects, including those related to customer needs, budgetary constraints, competitive pressures, the success of airline trials, the profitable use of the Company's owned PASSURs located at major airports, the Company's maintenance of above average quality of its product and services, as well as potential regulatory changes. Further information regarding factors that could affect the Company's results is contained in the Company's SEC filings, including the October 31, 2009 Form 10K, and the July 31, 2010 10Q.
SOURCE PASSUR Aerospace, Inc.