SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Dec. 6, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- The Princess Cruises Anniversary Sale running now through Feb. 14, 2018, offers up to $600 onboard spending money per stateroom on select cruises and cruisetours sailing to all destinations departing Summer 2018 through Spring 2019. Plus, all bookings receive an evening of free specialty dining and low $100 deposit when booking during the sale.
The Anniversary Sale gives guests booking an interior or oceanview stateroom up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom. Guests booking a balcony, mini-suite or suite receive up to $600 onboard spending money per stateroom. All bookings receive an evening of free specialty dining including third and fourth guests per stateroom.
As the leader in celebrating at sea, Princess Cruises encourages guests to experience life's special moments on board with friends and family. From birthdays and anniversaries, to moments "just because," there is no better way to celebrate than while sailing to awe-inspiring destinations of the world.
Princess Cruises offers several new product innovations, including the cruise line's exclusive partnerships with award-winning Chef Curtis Stone; new shows, Magic to Do and Born to Dance created in partnership with Broadway legend Stephen Schwartz; Chocolate Journeys with Master Chocolatier Norman Love; Discovery at Sea including exclusive Discovery and Animal Planet shore excursions and onboard programming featuring Discovery hit shows; and TV's wildly popular international singing competition brought to the high seas, live and on-stage, with The Voice of the Ocean.
Examples of Anniversary Sale cruise deals include:
- Alaska cruise — 7 days: $599 interior per person; $1,399 balcony per person; plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Alaska cruisetours — 10 nights: $1,049 interior per person; $1,799 balcony per person; plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Scandinavia & Russia cruise — 11 days: $1,799 interior per person; $2,099 balcony per person; plus receive up to $400 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- British Isles cruise — 12 days: $1,999 interior per person; $2,299 balcony per person; plus receive up to $400 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Summer Caribbean cruise — 7 days: $699 interior per person; $1,199 balcony per person; plus up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
- Mexico & California Coast cruise — 7 days: $699 interior per person; $999 balcony per person; plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
More information about the Princess Cruises "Anniversary Sale" can be found at https://www.princess.com/cruise-deals-promotions/.
All prices are per guest and based on double occupancy. The Anniversary Sale cruise sale runs now through 11:59 p.m. PDT on February 14, 2018 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico, Bermuda and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older.
Guests may book through their professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company's website at princess.com.
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 17 modern cruise ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided with the experience of exceptional customer service. As an award-winning destination leader offering international cruise vacations, Princess carries two million guests each year to more than 360 destinations around the globe on more than 150 itineraries ranging in length from three to 114 days. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK).
Additional media information is available at princess.com/news.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/princess-cruises-anniversary-sale-offers-up-to-600-onboard-spending-money-on-cruise-vacations-to-all-destinations-sailing-from-summer-2018-through-spring-2019-300568050.html
SOURCE Princess Cruises