SANTA CLARITA, Calif., Dec. 5, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Princess Cruises will continue offering summer Caribbean cruising from Florida in 2019, with family-friendly summer vacations, featuring the cruise line's popular seven-day Eastern Caribbean and seven-day Western Caribbean itineraries.
The May through July 2019 summer season features 17 cruise departures roundtrip from Ft. Lauderdale, visiting seven countries on four unique itineraries including our East/West Adventurer which combines seven-day itineraries into an immersive 14-day voyage.
Princess Cruises is a recognized destination leader in the cruise industry, named "Best Cruise Line in the Caribbean" by U.S. News & World Report for 2015 and the cruise line's private beach in the Bahamas, Princess Cays, was ranked among the "Top Cruise Line Private Island Destinations" by Cruise Critic for 2017.
"With our return to the Caribbean in summer 2019, we're delivering to our guests the best family cruise vacation available to sun-drenched destinations where enriching adventures and island life await," said Jan Swartz Princess Cruises and Carnival Australia group president.
- Seven-day Eastern Caribbean and Western Caribbean voyages, combinable for a 14-day Caribbean East/West Adventurer
- Calls to the cruise line's private beach resort, Princess Cays, in the Bahamas on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruise
- More Ashore late-night stays in St. Thomas on every seven-day Eastern Caribbean cruise and in Cozumel on every seven-day Western Caribbean cruise
- Access to the Belize Barrier Reef Reserve System, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, on every Western Caribbean cruise
- Other noteworthy sites accessible through shore excursions include Virgin Islands National Park on the island of St. John, Blackbeard's Castle in St. Thomas, Stingray City in Grand Cayman, and the Mayan Ruins at Tulum
- Unique features aboard Caribbean Princess include exciting specialty dining options such as Planks BBQ, Steamers, World Fresh Market, Coffee & Cones as well as Camp Discovery, themed youth and teen center for kids of all ages
Captain's Circle Savings and Early Booking Deposit
Princess guests holding Elite status will have the opportunity to secure their booking on Dec. 13, a day earlier than the general public, which goes on sale Dec. 14, 2017. A reduced deposit of 10 percent is available for Captain Circle guest's bookings made by August 31, 2018.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel agent, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS or by visiting the company's website at www.princess.com.
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 17 modern cruise ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided with the experience of exceptional customer service. As an award-winning destination leader offering international cruise vacations, Princess carries two million guests each year to more than 360 destinations around the globe on more than 150 itineraries ranging in length from three to 114 days. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL;NYSE:CUK).
Additional media information is available at princess.com/news.
SOURCE Princess Cruises