SANTA CLARITA, Calif., July 12, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Princess Cruises Sun Drenched Deals sale offers special savings to sunny cruise destinations sailing Fall 2017 through Spring 2018. Guests can choose from more than 264 warm weather cruises to the Caribbean, Mexico, Hawaii, Panama Canal, California Coast, Australia & New Zealand, South Pacific, Southeast Asia, South America and World Cruise with fares up to 30% off.
Examples of Sun-Drenched cruise deals include:
- Caribbean cruise vacations — 7 days: $649 interior; $849 balcony
- Mexico cruise vacations — 7 days: $549 interior; $849 balcony
- California Coast cruise vacations — 7 days: $649 interior; $999 balcony
- Panama Canal cruise vacations — 10 days: $899 interior; $1,599 balcony
- Australia & New Zealand cruise vacations — 11 days: $1,199 interior; $1,899 balcony
- Hawaii cruise vacations — 15 days: $1,499 interior; $2,299 balcony
- Southeast Asia cruise vacations — 11 days: $1,799 interior; $2,359 balcony
Additional information about the Sun-Drenched Deals sale can be found at princess.com/cruisedeals.
All cruise prices are per person, based on double occupancy. The "Sun-Drenched Deals" sale runs through 11:59 p.m. PST on September 12, 2017 and is available to residents of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, Mexico and Bermuda.
Additional information about Princess Cruises is available through a professional travel consultant, by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (1-800-774-6237), or by visiting the company's website at princess.com.
About Princess Cruises:
One of the best-known names in cruising, Princess Cruises is a global cruise line and tour company operating a fleet of 18 modern cruise ships renowned for their innovative design and wide array of choices in dining, entertainment and amenities, all provided with the experience of exceptional customer service. As the world's largest international premium cruise brand, Princess carries two million guests each year to more than 360 destinations around the globe on more than 150 itineraries ranging in length from three to 114 days. The company is part of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL;NYSE:CUK).
Additional media information is available at princess.com/news.
SOURCE Princess Cruises