LOS ANGELES, May 17, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Today RED announced the exclusive wireless companies who will carry its HYDROGEN ONE at launch: AT&T and Verizon in the United States, and Claro and Telcel in Latin America. HYDROGEN ONE is the world's first holographic media machine that fits in your pocket.
"We are proud to add these leading wireless companies to the RED family," says Jim Jannard, who founded RED Digital Cinema in 2006 with a team of visionaries. "We've seen shocked faces light up when they experience HYDROGEN ONE for the first time. This is the single most exciting thing I have ever worked on."
HYDROGEN ONE isn't just a smartphone, it's a tool for doers, makers and content creators.
HYDROGEN ONE features:
- With 4-View Holographic: An experience that's better than 3D, no glasses. With the HYDROGEN ONE, you have front and back 4-view recording capability, capturing images, videos, and selfies.
- Multi-Dimensional Surround Sound: A proprietary A3D algorithm converts audio into expansive, 360-degree sound, with or without headphones. Surround sound used to require a room jammed with equipment. Not anymore.
- Modular System: Enhance your HYDROGEN ONE with stackable modules: a future cinema-capable camera in your pocket and an extended battery performance module, with many more additions to come.
- Industrial Design: Choose between a titanium or aluminum model. Both come with Kevlar panels, beautiful and functional RED-designed sides, and a 5.7'' QHD holographic display.
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 835 Mobile Platform: The Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform is designed to support cutting-edge camera capabilities, blazing-fast download speeds, and long-lasting battery life. Capture photos and 4K video as vividly as you see it. And with better graphics and increased performance, you'll get the ultimate mobile experience.
- HYDROGEN Network: Explore HYDROGEN'S exclusive 4-View app. There is content to view, there are games to play, and apps to download…everything in holographic 4-view. The greatest living creators share work alongside next-gen tastemakers.
About RED Digital Cinema
RED Digital Cinema leads the world in innovation in the manufacture of professional digital cameras and accessories. RED began the revolution in 2006 with the 4K RED ONE digital cinema camera. RED then released the DSMC (Digital Stills and Motion Camera) system in 2008, enabling the same camera to shoot feature films, television programs, and elite still photography. The RED family of cameras have shot some of the biggest blockbusters, including "The Hobbit" trilogy, "The Martian," and "Transformers: Age of Extinction." The cameras of RED's DSMC2 line — RED RAVEN, SCARLET-W, RED EPIC-W, and WEAPON — currently lead the industry. In 2017, RED's 8K sensor, HELIUM, set the new image quality standard with the highest DxO Mark score ever.
AT&T Inc. helps millions around the globe connect with leading entertainment, business, mobile and high speed internet services. We have the nation's largest and most reliable network** and the best global coverage of any U.S. wireless provider. We're one of the world's largest providers of pay TV. We have TV customers in the U.S. and 11 Latin American countries. More than 3 million companies, from small to large businesses around the globe, turn to AT&T for our highly secure smart solutions.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. Additional information about AT&T products and services is available at about.att.com. Follow our news on Twitter at @ATT, on Facebook at facebook.com/att and on YouTube at youtube.com/att.
© 2018 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the Globe logo and other marks are trademarks and service marks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners.
**Coverage not avail. everywhere. Based on overall coverage in U.S. licensed/roaming areas. Reliability based on voice and data performance from independent 3rd party data.
Verizon Communications Inc., headquartered in New York City, generated $126 billion in 2017 revenues. The company operates America's most reliable wireless network and the nation's premier all-fiber network, and delivers integrated solutions to businesses worldwide. Its Oath subsidiary reaches about one billion people around the world with a dynamic house of media and technology brands.
VERIZON'S ONLINE MEDIA CENTER: News releases, stories, media contacts and other resources are available at www.verizon.com/about/news/. News releases are also available through an RSS feed. To subscribe, visit www.verizon.com/about/rss-feeds/.
Qualcomm and Snapdragon are trademarks of Qualcomm Incorporated, registered in the United States and other countries.
Qualcomm Snapdragon is a product of Qualcomm Technologies, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries.
About América Móvil
América Móvil is the leading provider of integrated telecommunications services in Latin America. Through the development of a world-class integrated telecommunications platform, we offer our customers a portfolio of value added services and enhanced communications solutions, in 25 countries of America and Europe. At March 31st, 2018, the company had 362 million access lines, including 279 million wireless subscribers and 83 million fixed revenue generating units (fixed lines, broadband accesses and PayTV). More at www.americamovil.com
Acerca de América Móvil
América Móvil es la empresa líder en servicios integrados de telecomunicaciones en Latinoamérica. El despliegue de su plataforma de comunicaciones de clase mundial le permite ofrecer a sus clientes un portafolio de servicios de valor agregado y soluciones de comunicación mejoradas en 25 países de América y Europa. Al 31 de marzo de 2018, la compañía contaba con 362 millones de líneas de acceso, que incluyen 279 millones de suscriptores móviles y 83 millones de unidades generadoras de ingreso fijas (telefonía fija, banda ancha y televisión de paga). Conozca más en www.americamovil.com