SAN FRANCISCO, May 11, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global revenue cycle management market size is anticipated to reach USD 160.3 billion by 2027, registering a CAGR of 12.1% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing government reforms favoring the adoption of revenue cycle management (RCM) solutions in healthcare settings, growing inclination toward cloud-based solutions, and increasing outsourcing of RCM services are the key factors driving the global market.
Based on product type, the market is segmented into software and services. The software segment dominated the market in 2019 with a market size of around USD 39.0 billion. Increasing adoption of RCM solutions in healthcare settings for effectively managing the patient data and growing patient pool are the major factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, services is anticipated to be the fastest-growing segment over the forecast period. Growing outsourcing of revenue cycle management services owing to the shortage of resources and inexpensive labor costs are the major factors driving the growth of this segment.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The market is anticipated to be expand significantly owing to increased adoption of RCM systems in healthcare settings
- The software segment accounted for a major share in 2019 with a market size of around USD 39.0 billion due to increasing demand for HIT systems
- Integrated RCM solutions held the largest market share of 69.0% in 2019, as they are cost-effective as compared to standalone solutions
- North America dominated the revenue cycle management market in 2019 owing to the availability of favorable reimbursement policies, presence of well-developed healthcare infrastructure, and growing adoption of RCM solutions and their long-term benefits
- Some of the key market participants are Allscripts Inc.; Cerner Corporation; Change Healthcare; Epic Systems Corporation; CareCloud Corporation; and McKesson Corporation.
- These companies are focusing on strategic collaborations and introduction of new products to survive the market competition
Read 98 page research report with ToC on "Revenue Cycle Management Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product (Software, Service), By Type (Integrated, Standalone), By Delivery Mode, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/revenue-cycle-management-rcm-market
Integrated RCM solutions dominated the market in 2019, with a revenue share of 69.0%. Integrated solutions offer a streamlined and coordinated format on a wide variety of financial activities via single platform. Moreover, integrated solutions are quite cost-effective as compared to standalone solutions. Unlike standalone solutions, they are composed of various modules that cost-effectively manage parallel activities taking place in a healthcare setting.
North America dominated the RCM market in 2019 with the highest revenue share. Availability of favorable reimbursements and government initiatives for the implementation of RCM systems are the major factors driving the market growth. On the other hand, Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastestgrowing region over the forecast period, owing to the availability of low cost labor and entry of major players in the region.
Grand View Research has segmented the global revenue cycle management market based on product, type, delivery mode, end use, and region:
- Revenue Cycle Management Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Revenue Cycle Management Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Revenue Cycle Management Delivery Mode Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Cloud based
- Revenue Cycle Management End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Physician Offices
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Revenue Cycle Management Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Dermatology Devices Market – Increasing prevalence of skin cancer and other skin diseases contribute significantly to the high demand for dermatology devices.
- Subdermal Contraceptive Implants Market – Increase in use of modern contraceptive methods, rising awareness about sexual health and family planning, and increase in government initiatives are likely to drive the market during the forecast period.
- Bone Grafts And Substitutes Market – Increasing number spinal fusion surgeries, target population, and adoption of allografts are key growth drivers for this market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.