SAN FRANCISCO, Jan. 11, 2021 /PRNewswire/ -- The global rubber gloves market size is expected to reach USD 22.1 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 14.7% from 2020 to 2027. Rising government expenditures towards the healthcare industry across countries including Germany, Italy, India, Australia, and the U.K., is expected to drive the market over the forecasted period.
Key suggestions from the report:
- Natural rubber accounted for 41.2% of the global revenue share in 2019, on account of wide usage in medical and food and beverage industries, and useful properties including high elasticity and chemical resistance
- The disposable product segment is estimated to witness a CAGR of 15.1% from 2020 to 2027, owing to its less cost and single use property that prevents transmission of pathogens from one patient to another during testing operations
- The powder-free type segment is estimated to witness a CAGR of 15.8% from 2020 to 2027, as they are ideal to be used in wet conditions and due to presence of strict mandates towards usage of powdered gloves, as they can cause skin allergies
- Europe accounted for revenue share of 34.8% in 2019, owing to high adoption rate in heavy duty industries, to prevent hand injuries and infection, and high demand in countries such as Italy, Ukraine, France, and Croatia, due to COVID-19 outbreak
- Strategies adopted by market participants include supply chain development, collaborations, value chain integration, and distribution network expansion to gain a competitive edge in the market
Read 181 page research report with ToC on "Rubber Gloves Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Material (Latex, Nitrile, Neoprene), By Type, By Product, By Distribution Channel, By End Use, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/rubber-gloves-market
The market is driven by rising adoption in industries such as automotive, oil and gas, construction, cleanroom, metal and machinery, and chemicals to prevent injuries at workplaces. This can be attributed to the presence of stringent regulations in various countries towards workers safety, such as Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), and high costs associated with workplace hazards.
The demand for rubber gloves is expected to rise, with growing concentration of industry players associated with the food and beverages industry, such as bakeries, packaged foods, and restaurants, towards making their products free from direct touch. This can be attributed to growing consumers awareness towards hygiene level of foods, and prevent infections caused due to spoilage, and mishandling of foods.
The global outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic in 2020 has resulted in increase in the demand for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE), such as gloves, masks, face shields, and gowns. Governments across various countries across the world are collaborating with rubber gloves manufacturers, to maintain proper supply in the market, and prevent further transmission of the virus.
Grand View Research has segmented the global rubber gloves market on the basis of material, product, type, distribution channel, end use, and region:
- Rubber Gloves Material Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Natural Rubber/Latex
- Rubber Gloves Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Powder Free
- Rubber Gloves Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Rubber Gloves Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Rubber Gloves End-use Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Medical & Healthcare
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- Metal & Machinery
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Rubber Gloves Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- The U.S.
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- List of Key Players of Rubber Gloves Market
- Ansell Ltd.
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Unigloves (UK) Limited
- The Glove Company
- MAPA Professional
Find more research reports on Advanced Interior Materials Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Nitrile Gloves Market – The global nitrile gloves market size was valued at USD 3.12 billion in 2019 and is expected to grow at a compounded annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14.1% from 2020 to 2027.
- Heat Treated Steel Plates Market – The global heat treated steel plates market size was valued at more than USD 5.8 billion in 2019 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 3.9% from 2020 to 2027.
- Acoustic Insulation Market – The global acoustic insulation market size was valued at USD 9.33 billion in 2015. Increasing awareness regarding noise pollution, health awareness, and rising standard of living.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.