EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J., June 20, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- More than 50 service business owners from 18 states and two countries gathered in New Jersey for a sold-out, four-day leadership event hosted by Mike Agugliaro, founder of CEO Warrior, a business mentoring and coaching service for home service business owners, and co-owner of Gold Medal Service, a $28 million home service business.
The Warrior Circle event, which took place June 7 – 10 at the Gold Medal Service headquarters in East Brunswick, New Jersey, drew service business owners from around the country and Bermuda for four intensive days of business management and personal coaching sessions. The Warrior Circle events feature a combination of leadership skills, proven business strategies and personal empowerment exercises – fire walking, stick fighting, board breaking and more – that give attendees the keys to transform their personal and professional lives.
"Before working with Mike, our business was not growing as fast as we knew it could. I have been able to take the knowledge Mike shares from his own struggles and successes, and immediately put it to work in my business. Since becoming a business Warrior, our profits and our ability to hire exceptional staff have gone up significantly," shared Steven Addario, owner of Addario's Plumbing & Heating in Woburn, Mass.
The more than 50 attendees participated in a wide range of interactive sessions and exercises specifically designed to challenge limiting beliefs, shift mindsets and unleash confidence and inner strength to break through barriers and develop more successful businesses and personal relationships. A few of the week's sessions included:
- Methods to shift mindset
- The "Core Five to Stay Alive" – attendees learn about the "Core Five" principles: creating a balance between physical health, believing in yourself, relationships, personal wealth and personal freedom
- Eulogy exercise – attendees write their eulogy the way they want it to read to help crystalize their priorities and enforce the need to pay attention and be proactive
- Circle of releasing lies – attendees gather in a circle and each person shares a lie they have been telling themselves or others
- Physical challenges
- Fire walking – attendees walk across 1200 degree hot coals to help train them to challenge limiting beliefs that hold them back professionally and personally
- Stick fighting – attendees engage in hand-to-hand stick fights (wearing protective gear) to challenge their fears
- Breathing exercises – attendees learn a sequence of breathing exercises and are coached to forgive someone and let go of emotional baggage
- Tactical business operations exercises
- Process review – attendees discuss their business processes, share best practices and learn the proven, successful tactics Gold Medal Service employs
- Decision-making exercises – attendees go through exercises that help them prioritize and be more decisive business leaders
- Customer service session – attendees learn tools and tactics for providing customers with "wow" service
- Business Strategies
- Marketing strategies to serve employees – attendees learn how to help employees make a powerful emotional connection to the products and services they sell to take their business to the next level.
- Manage installs for more profit – attendees are provided with proven processes to train their sales and installers to increase profitability.
"This was our largest Warrior Circle event to date, and the energy and passion of the owners was through the roof," said Agugliaro. "It is amazing to see the shift in mindset and growth that can come for just a few days dedicated to improving yourself and your business. I am incredibly proud of the legion of Warriors we have established and am already gearing up for our next event."
The next major CEO Warrior event – Warrior Fast Track Academy – is taking place September 13 – 17, 2016 and is open to service business owners who are ready to make more money, have more free time and hire more (and better) employees. Registration is limited to 30 attendees, so interested business owners are encouraged to register soon: https://ceowarrior.com/warrior-fast-track-academy/
To find out more about CEO Warrior events and Mike Agugliaro's other business mastery offerings, visit CEOWARRIOR.com.
About CEO Warrior
CEO Warrior is a business consulting and mentoring firm, providing tested and proven methods to defeat the roadblocks that prevent small to mid-sized businesses from achieving their ultimate success. Mike Agugliaro, "Business Warrior" and founder of CEO Warrior, has played a key role in building Gold Medal Services' success, as co-owner of the company. In the last 10 years, Mike's business-growing acumen took the company from a business making less than $1 million a year, to making more than $28 million a year. By performing a meticulous business audit, CEO Warrior targets the specific areas each business needs to address, eliminate, enhance or add in order to reach their business goals and attain what every business owner wants in the end: financial independence. For more information about CEO Warrior, visit CEOWARRIOR.com.
SOURCE CEO Warrior