SAN FRANCISCO, May 20, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global sleep apnea devices market size is projected to reach USD 10.3 billion by 2027, expanding at a CAGR of 7.4% over the forecast period, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Increasing number of patients suffering from obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) is a key factor expected to drive the market growth. Furthermore, growing awareness about the condition and related comorbidities is likely to drive the growth over the forecast period. However, high cost of diagnosis and treatment for sleeping disorders is one of the key factors anticipated to restrain the market growth.
Key suggestions from the report:
- The therapeutic devices segment accounted for a major revenue share of 64.1% in 2019 owing to the availability of technologically advanced products
- The diagnostic devices segment is expected to witness a lucrative growth rate of 7.6% owing to increasing number of patients diagnosed with respiratory disorders and rising awareness regarding the disease
- North America dominated the market in 2019, owing to increasing awareness related to obstructive sleep apnea (OSA) and associated comorbidities in the region
- Some of the key players in the sleep apnea devicesmarket are Curative Medical Inc.; Philips Respironics; ResMed; Fisher & Paykel Healthcare; Cadwell Laboratories; and Invacare Corporation.
Read 100 page research report with ToC on "Sleep Apnea Devices Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Product Type (Therapeutic, Diagnostic), By Region (North America, Europe, APAC, LATAM, MEA), And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027" at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sleep-apnea-devices-market
Based on product type, the market is segmented into diagnostic and therapeutic devices. In 2019, the therapeutic devices segment dominated the market with a revenue share of 64.1%. The penetration of these devices has grown at a lucrative rate over the past few years, owing to promising reimbursement guidelines in various countries. Moreover, availability of technologically advanced and innovative products has enhanced the growth of this segment. On the other hand, the diagnostic device segment is expected to grow at the fastest rate over the forecast period, owing to a rise in the number of patients diagnosed with respiratory disorders.
Based on region, North America dominated the market in 2019 with a revenue share of 51.5%. Presence of major market participants and rising awareness related to sleeping disorders and associated diseases in the region has reinforced the sleep apnea devices industry growth in the region. On the other hand, the Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period, owing to rising prevalence of geriatric population suffering from sleep disorders and establishment of sleep laboratory facilities for testing sleep apnea patients.
Grand View Research has segmented the global sleep apnea devices market based on product type and region:
- Sleep Apnea Devices Product Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Therapeutic Devices
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP)
- Chin Straps
- Diagnostic Devices
- Polysomnography (PSG)
- Respiratory Polygraphs
- Pulse Oximeters
- Sleep Apnea Devices Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
Find more research reports on Medical Devices Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Hyaluronic Acid-based Dermal Fillers Market – Increasing demand for youthful and flawless skin via noninvasive and outpatient aesthetic dermatology techniques is expected to drive the market.
- Non-invasive Aesthetic Treatment Market – Growing beauty consciousness among consumers is one of the major drivers of the market for non-invasive aesthetic treatment.
- Compound Management Market – Increasing drug discovery activities, growth in the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry as well as increasing demand for outsourcing these services are some of the factors driving the market.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.