LAKEWOOD, Colo., July 22, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- US speed skater Sugar Todd, Natural Grocers' first sponsored athlete, will make appearances at Natural Grocers stores in Bountiful and Salt Lake City on July 22 and 23. The community events will feature autographs, cooking demonstrations and the chance to try Sugar's exclusive Screaming Frog Pasta recipe.
Friday, July 22, 5:30 - 7:30 p.m.
55 W 500 South, Bountiful, UT 84010
- Attendees will learn how to make Sugar Todd's easy and delicious Screaming Frog Pasta in an open-house style food tasting event with Q&A sessions at 5:30 p.m. and 6:30 p.m.
Saturday, July 23, 3 - 6 p.m.
645 East 400 South Suite A, Salt Lake City, UT 84102
- 3:00 – 3:30 p.m. Autographs and Meet & Greet
- 3:30 – 4:30 p.m. Live nutrition class "Dinner: More Veggies, Please!"
- 5:00 – 5:30 p.m. Shopping with Sugar Todd
- 5:30 – 6:00 p.m. Autographs and Meet & Greet
More information about Sugar Todd "Fueled by Natural Grocers" can be found here.
About Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage
Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc. (NYSE: NGVC; NaturalGrocers.com) is a rapidly expanding specialty retailer of organic and natural groceries, body care and dietary supplements. The company offers a flexible, neighborhood-store format, affordable prices and free, science-based nutrition education programs to help customers make informed health and nutrition choices. Founded in Colorado in 1955, Natural Grocers has over 3,000 employees and operates 120 stores in 19 states.
About Sugar Todd
Sugar Todd is a current member of the US Speed Skating team who competed in the 2012 Single Distance Championships, the 2013 World Sprint Championships and the Sochi 2014 Winter Olympics.
Natural Grocers recently announced a sponsorship agreement with Sugar Todd, who is "Fueled by Natural Grocers."
SOURCE Natural Grocers by Vitamin Cottage, Inc.