SAN FRANCISCO, Nov. 30, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- The global sustainable athleisure market size is anticipated to reach USD 117.4 billion by 2027, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. It is expected to expand at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2020 to 2027. The market is driven by the growing popularity of sustainable clothing and activewear made using environmentally safe practices among the millennial population across the world.
The young generation as well as the working-class population demand not only a large variety of apparel, but also innovative designs and functionality. Manufacturers are launching new products with durable and high-quality material, which can be used in various activities, including yoga, cycling, running, mountain climbing, snowboarding, skiing, sailing, and other sporting activities.
Key suggestions from the report:
- By type, the mass segment accounted for nearly 64.0% share of the overall revenue in 2019
- In terms of distribution channel, the offline segment accounted for 72.3% share of the overall revenue in 2019
- North America held the largest revenue share of 34.1% in 2019
- Product innovation and new launches emerged as the key strategies deployed by the majority of market players to stay abreast of the competition
Read 105 page research report with ToC on "Sustainable Athleisure Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type (Mass, Premium), By Product (Shirt, Yoga Pant, Leggings, Shorts), By Gender, By Distribution Channel, By Region, And Segment Forecasts, 2020 - 2027'' at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/sustainable-athleisure-market
First-time buyers of sustainable athleisure intend to portray a specific image in society as people that are receptive to the concept of sustainability in clothing. Manufacturers of sustainable athleisure principally target this set of shoppers in a bid to turn them into brand-loyal customers. Furthermore, most of these customers do not mind paying a premium for apparel that they value ethically as well as on the fashion front.
North America emerged as the largest regional segment for sustainable athleisure in 2019. The regional market is driven by the increasing demand for stylish and comfortable sportswear and the rising number of outdoor and fitness activities, such as camping and sports exhibitions, in the region. Moreover, the growing popularity of fashionable and comfortable clothing, such as puffer vests, is expected to create growth opportunities for the market over the forecast period.
The market is largely fragmented, with both domestic and international players sharing the space. Participants are expected to deploy investment, expansion, and product innovation as their key strategies to remain competitive in the coming years.
Grand View Research has segmented the global sustainable athleisure market based on type, product, gender, distribution channel, and region:
- Sustainable Athleisure Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Sustainable Athleisure Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Yoga Pant
- Sustainable Athleisure Gender Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Sustainable Athleisure Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- Sustainable Athleisure Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2016 - 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
List of Key Players of Sustainable Athleisure Market
- HanesBrands Inc.
- EILEEN FISHER
- Patagonia, Inc.
- Adidas AG
- Wear Pact LLC
- Under Armor Inc.
Find more research reports on Clothing, Footwear & Accessories Industry, by Grand View Research:
- Smart Shoes Market – Rising popularity of smart wearables pertaining to increased participation in sports and fitness activities is anticipated to drive the growth.
- Oil Dispersible Color Market – Growing population across the globe is anticipated to result in increased demand for food and beverages, which may further drive the demand for oil dispersible color over the forecast period.
- Hydration Belt Market – Growing awareness among health-conscious people across the globe is expected to promote the physical activity play, which, in turn, will increase the scope of hydration belts.
Gain access to Grand View Compass, our BI enabled intuitive market research database of 10,000+ reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, U.S.-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated as well as customized research reports and consulting services. Registered in California and headquartered in San Francisco, the company comprises over 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1200 market research reports to its vast database each year. These reports offer in-depth analysis on 46 industries across 25 major countries worldwide. With the help of an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps Fortune 500 companies and renowned academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and gauge the opportunities that lie ahead.
Corporate Sales Specialist, USA
Grand View Research, Inc.
Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Email: [email protected]
Follow Us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.