FORT COLLINS, Colo., Dec. 11, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- TurboTenant, an all-in-one, free property management tool releases the third round of its "TurboTenant Reports - The Best Place to Buy Rental Investment Property." Forty-two states have been reported on, with the remainder of the U.S. states publishing before the end of the year.
TurboTenant Reports can be found at https://www.turbotenant.com/blog/.
"Publishing informative investment reports using the plethora of data at our fingertips has always been one of our goals. We want new and existing landlords to expand their portfolios with a data-driven strategy. Using the number of days on the market and the number of leads a property receives, in combination with housing and rent trends, has revealed great investment opportunities throughout the U.S., " said Sarnen Steinbarth, TurboTenant Founder and Chief Executive Officer.
This round of the TurboTenant Reports highlights Oregon, Washington, California, Montana and Utah as well as 38 more states throughout the U.S.
TurboTenant Report Standouts
- Oregon - McMinnville, Salem and Bend all made the list in Oregon. Bend has seen a 9.1% increase in home values year over year and only 10 days on the market on average. Salem reported 12 leads per property on average with under two weeks on the market. The number one choice, McMinnville, reported over 30 leads per property and only six days on the market.
- Washington - Kent, Seattle and Tacoma all made the list in Washington. Home values have increased 9% year over year in Kent. The number of leads per property is extremely high at 42, with 10 days on the market on average. Seattle reported strong numbers across the board. Leads are nearly 20 per property with around two weeks on the market. Tacoma is the most affordable location on the list and also takes home the award for the most leads per property at 58 with only 13 days on the market on average.
- California - Seven cities made the list in California. Hawthorne, Los Angeles, San Diego, San Jose, Long Beach, Bakersfield and Santa Maria. Hawthorne, the honorable mention on the list received one of the highest amounts of leads at 124 per property on average and 11 days on the market. The first and second positions went to Santa Maria and Bakersfield respectively. Santa Maria reported nearly 100 leads per property, Bakersfield is at 65 with both coming in at under two weeks on the market.
- Montana - Great Falls, Helena, Whitefish and Billings all made the list in The Big Sky State. The median sale price is under 300k for all locations with the exception of Whitefish. The number of leads per property for all locations hovers around 50 and just two weeks on the market or less for all cities was reported.
- Utah - West Valley City, Salt Lake City and Sandy all made the list in Utah. West Valley City home values have increased by 8.7% year over year, and the median sale price is under 300k. Leads are strong at 24 with 10 days on the market. Salt Lake City boasts 41 leads per property with under three weeks on the market. The number one pick, Sandy, has seen positive growth across the board. Properties are getting 49 leads on average with 12 days on the market.
TurboTenant will continue to publish the TurboTenant Report daily throughout November and December, wrapping up all states by mid-December. Custom data and analysis requests are welcome, please contact email@example.com.
TurboTenant helps independent landlords improve the investment performance of their properties by offering them access to online tools, previously only available to large property management companies. More than 200,000 landlords across the U.S. turn to TurboTenant for free, online solutions for landlording. Features offered by TurboTenant include online rental applications, tenant credit and background reports, property listings and marketing, and renters insurance. All of TurboTenant's features empower landlords to manage smarter, faster and more effectively. Sign up at www.turbotenant.com.
SOURCE TurboTenant, Inc.