NEW YORK, March 26, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- At this year's AMCP Managed Care and Specialty Pharmacy Annual Meeting, The Kinetix Group's Senior VP of Business Development, Merissa Oliver, will lead the "Real-world initiatives from inside the health care system – How your customers are driving change" panel from 2:15-5:00 pm on Monday, April 23rd as part of the conference's Corporate Training Program. Participating panelists include the following health system and pharmacy experts:
- Edward C. Allie, PharmD, BCPS, DPLA, Senior Manager of Pharmacy and Wellness, Steward Health Care Network
- Christina Barrington, PharmD, Vice President, Pharmacy Programs Priority Health
- Amanda Brummel, PharmD, BCACP, Director, Clinical Ambulatory Pharmacy Services, Fairview
- Jeffrey Dunn, PharmD, MBA, Vice President, Clinical Strategy and Programs and Industry Relations, MagellanRx
- Greg Low, RPh, PhD, Program Director, MGPO Pharmacy Quality & Utilization Program, Performance Analysis & Improvement, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Eric Newman, MD, Vice Chairman for Clinical Innovations, Division of Medicine and Chief, Specialty Care Innovation and Population Health, Geisinger Health System
- Robert Schoenhaus, Pharm D, Pharmacy Director, Sharp Healthcare
The panel is an excellent opportunity to learn more about the latest innovations and best practices in promoting customer-centric, value-based care. For details on the conference and to register to attend, click here.
In addition to the AMCP conference events, The Kinetix Group will be hosting a Managed Markets Insights Advisory Panel on Tuesday, April 24, which will feature a discussion among 12 industry-leading advisors from national and regional payers, clinically integrated networks, pharmacy benefit managers, and specialty pharmacies on emerging trends in managed markets.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/the-kinetix-groups-senior-vp-of-business-development-merissa-oliver-to-speak-at-the-amcp-managed-care-and-specialty-pharmacy-annual-meeting-2018-300619491.html
SOURCE The Kinetix Group