ENGLEWOOD CLIFFS, N.J., May 8, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Unilever, the world's largest ice cream company, today announced 20 new innovations across five of its packaged ice cream and frozen novelty brands: Breyers, Good Humor, Klondike, MAGNUM Ice Cream and Popsicle. Available nationwide, the new products include first-of-its-kind ice cream experience MAGNUM Tubs, new sizes like snackable Klondike Minis, and more from Breyers, Popsicle and Good Humor.
"It's been a lot of fun reimagining some of America's favorite ice cream brands," said Alfie Vivian, General Manager, Unilever Refreshments. "We know people love ice cream and it makes them happy. From snackable sizes to cookie and candy mix-ins to better-for-you choices, this summer we're introducing treats that will satisfy every ice cream lover."
MAGNUM Ice Cream Debuts Tubs that are Made to be Broken
MAGNUM Ice Cream is unveiling a new, highly indulgent and first-of-a-kind ice cream experience. MAGNUM Tubs have reimagined MAGNUM's classic ice cream bar as a scoopable treat that is fully encased in a chocolate cracking shell and topped with a signature MAGNUM chocolate stamp.
- MAGNUM Milk Chocolate Vanilla features silky vanilla ice cream and thick chocolate shards, all surrounded by a cracking MAGNUM chocolate shell and topped with the unique MAGNUM chocolate stamp. Made with Belgian chocolate.
- MAGNUM Dark Chocolate Raspberry includes silky raspberry ice cream and dark chocolate shards, all surrounded by a cracking MAGNUM dark chocolate shell and topped with the unique MAGNUM chocolate stamp. Made with 65 percent cacao.
- MAGNUM Milk Chocolate Hazelnut combines silky hazelnut ice cream with caramelized hazelnuts and thick chocolate shards, all surrounded by a cracking MAGNUM chocolate shell and topped with caramelized hazelnuts. Made with Belgian chocolate.
- MAGNUM White Chocolate Vanilla uses silky vanilla ice cream and thick white chocolate shards, surrounded by a cracking white chocolate shell and topped with the unique MAGNUM chocolate stamp. Made with Belgian chocolate.
In addition to MAGNUM Tubs, the brand is bringing two new varieties to its Doubles ice cream bar line. The new bars are twice-dipped for a double decadent experience:
- MAGNUM Double Cherry Truffle features cherry ice cream swirled with chocolate ganache and dipped in a chocolatey coating, with a luscious cherry sauce and milk chocolate. Made with Belgian chocolate.
- MAGNUM Mini Double Raspberry pairs raspberry ice cream dipped in a chocolatey coating, with a luscious raspberry sauce and milk chocolate. Made with Belgian chocolate.
Breyers 2in1s Bring Twice the Fun to Every Spoonful
A family favorite since 1866, Breyers is introducing four combinations so that dessert lovers don't have to choose. Why choose just one favorite when you can have two? Get two of your favorite cookies and candies swirled together with Breyers in new Breyers 2in1!
- Breyers 2in1 Oreo® A Chips Ahoy!® A swirls Breyers Vanilla and Caramel with Oreo® cookie pieces and Chips Ahoy!® cookie pieces.
- Breyers 2in1 REESE'SB REESE'S PIECESB blends Breyers Peanut Butter and Chocolate with REESE'S peanut butter cup pieces and REESE'S PIECES mini candies.
- Breyers 2in1 Snickers® C M&M's® C brings together Breyers Caramel and Chocolate light ice cream with pieces of Snickers® bar and M&M's® Minis® milk chocolate candies.
- Breyers 2in1 HEATHD Waffle Cone mixes Breyers Vanilla and Chocolate with HEATH toffee pieces and fudge-covered waffle cone pieces.
Breyers delights Minis Delivers Same Big Taste in New 4-ounce Size
Breyers delights launched in summer 2017 with 260-330 calories per pint, made with high-quality ingredients, naturally sourced flavors, and all-American dairy. This spring, Breyers delights is introducing new Minis. At 70-80 calories and five grams of protein per 4-ounce cup, Breyers delights Minis come in two delicious flavors:
- Breyers delights Mini Vanilla Cupcake is a festive treat made with low-fat vanilla ice cream, cupcake batter and loaded with sprinkles at just 80 calories per cup.
- Breyers delights Mini Creamy Chocolate is made with rich, creamy low-fat chocolate ice cream and real cocoa at just 70 calories per cup.
Popsicle Expands Lineup with Refreshing Real Fruit Pops
Since 1905, Popsicle has been the original ice pop brand known for its iconic yellow box, bold colors and refreshing flavors enjoyed by kids and parents alike. This year, the brand is releasing Popsicle Fruit Pops, a new, better-for-you treat in four flavors. Made with five simple ingredients: water, real fruit, real cane sugar, vitamin C and natural flavors, each ice pop contains less than 45 calories and 11 grams of sugar.
- Popsicle Strawberry Fruit Pops
- Popsicle Mango Fruit Pops
- Popsicle Orange Fruit Pops
- Popsicle Raspberry Fruit Pops
Klondike Proves Size Isn't Everything with New Minis
Famous for its variety of stick-less novelties like the original Klondike bar and the Choco Taco, Klondike is introducing its first-ever line of Minis. The snack-sized version of the classic, stick-less bars are loaded with ice cream in a chocolatey shell.
- Klondike Minis Original offers the brand's signature creamy vanilla ice cream coated in a thick, chocolatey shell.
- Klondike Minis REESE'S features signature creamy REESE'S flavored ice cream coated in a thick, chocolatey shell.
Good Humor Puts Peanut Buttery Twist on Classic Dessert Bar
For nearly a century, Good Humor has created frozen treats from some of America's favorite candies and desserts. This year, Good Humor has collaborated with REESE'S to bring a sweet new variety to market:
- Good Humor REESE'S Dessert Bar is a dessert bar blended with REESE'S peanut butter sauce and covered in signature Good Humor cake coating. A perfect combination of flavors with peanut butter and chocolatey goodness in every bite.
Pricing and images for new varieties from Breyers, Good Humor, Klondike, MAGNUM Ice Cream and Popsicle pops are available upon request. Follow the brands on Instagram to fill your feed with delicious treat inspiration all summer long.
- MAGNUM - @magnum
- Breyers - @breyers
- Popsicle - @popsicle
- Klondike - @klondikebar
- Good Humor - @goodhumor_icecream
AOREO® and the OREO® wafer design and Chips Ahoy! are registered trademarks of Mondelez International group, used under license.
BREESE'S, REESE's PIECES trademarks and trade dress are used under license.
CSNICKERS®, M&M's® and the letter M are registered trademarks of Mars, Inc. ©Mars, and Incorporated. Used under license.
DHEATH trademark and trade dress are used under license.
About Unilever United States, Inc.
Unilever is one of the world's leading suppliers of Beauty & Personal Care, Home Care, and Foods & Refreshment products with sales in over 190 countries and reaching 2.5 billion consumers a day. In the United States, the portfolio includes brand icons such as Axe, Ben & Jerry's, Breyers, Caress, Country Crock, Degree, Dollar Shave Club, Dove, Good Humor, Hellmann's, I Can't Believe It's Not Butter!, Klondike, Knorr, Lever 2000, Lipton, Love Beauty and Planet, Magnum, Nexxus, Noxzema, Pond's, Popsicle, Promise, Pure Leaf, Q-tips, Schmidt's Naturals, Seventh Generation, Simple, Sir Kensington's, St. Ives, Suave, Sundial Brands, Talenti Gelato & Sorbetto, TAZO, TIGI, TONI&GUY, TRESemmé and Vaseline. All of the preceding brand names are trademarks or registered trademarks of the Unilever Group of Companies.
Unilever employs approximately 8,000 people in the United States – generating more than $9 billion in sales in 2017.
Unilever's Sustainable Living Plan underpins the company's strategy and commits to:
- Helping more than a billion people take action to improve their health and well-being by 2020.
- Halving the environmental impact of our products by 2030.
- Enhancing the livelihoods of millions of people by 2020.
The USLP creates value by driving growth and trust, eliminating costs and reducing risks. Globally, the company's sustainable living brands are growing 50% faster than the rest of the business and delivered more than 60% of the company's growth in 2016.
For more information on Unilever U.S., its brands visit and the USLP visit: www.unileverusa.com