BANGALORE, India, April 8, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- A ventilator is a medical device that is used in treating respiratory failure in patients. The ventilator allows patients to breathe naturally, by mimicking the respiratory rate of the person to deliver oxygen-containing gasses into the lungs, and periodically exchange gas for helping the patient boost the hypoxia and carbon dioxide retention level.
The widespread impact of COVID-19 has made the WHO declare it as a pandemic. The global effects of the 2019 coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are now starting to be felt by all countries and will have a significant impact on the ventilator market size.
TRENDS INFLUENCING THE VENTILATORS MARKET SIZE
- Most COVID-19 patients have symptoms of respiratory tract infection such as dyspnea, of which the proportion of serious and critical patients is around 13%. Patients with dyspnea need to be given prompt ventilator care to reduce the progression of disease into much severe state, especially since there are no appropriate drugs to cure the disease. This impact of COVID-19 across the globe is expected to increase the ventilator market size.
- The major factor supporting the growth of the invasive ventilation segment is its broad applications in respiratory diseases, neurological illnesses, and sleeping disorders.
- The rapid growth of the global geriatric population, increased prevalence of respiratory diseases such as asthma and Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD), and the cost-effective design of homecare equipment and facilities contribute directly to a growing demand for respiratory therapy equipment, including ventilators.
- Improving healthcare infrastructure in emerging economies coupled with growing awareness of available chronic respiratory disease therapies has resulted in the rapid adoption of mechanical ventilators boosting the ventilators market growth.
REGION WISE VENTILATOR MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
Since the current ventilator reserve of all COVID-19 affected countries is insufficient to meet the demands, countries have taken drastic steps to fill up the existing gap.
- In North America, the U.S. has introduced the National Newspaper and Defense Development Act, authorizing the manufacture of ventilators by Chrysler, general motors, Toyota, and other automobile firms. Based on the likely scenario, the ventilator market is projected to rise by 150.1 percent in 2020, with a revenue of US$ 11.70 billion. The revenue value has jumped from US$ 4.68 billion in 2019. Furthermore, by 2026, the ventilators market size is expected to hit US$ 5.20 billion, with a CAGR of -12.64 percent from 2020 to 2026.
- In the Asia Pacific region, the demand Ventilator in China is estimated at 202.8 K units in 2020, compared to 14.7 K units in 2019. In 2020, production is projected to increase by 1279.6 percent. The demand for Ventilators will decrease based on the contamination of COVID-19, and the excess mask manufacturing capacity will be faced with greater adjustment. Additionally, the overall ventilator production is expected to fall back in 2021, bringing the ventilators to demand in China at 48.8 K units, with a CAGR of -21.13 percent from 2020 to 2026.
- Due to the serious shortage of ventilators in Europe, the European Commission disclosed on March 25th that the supply chain of ventilators throughout Europe could only meet 10% of the demand. Italy and Spain have opted not to provide ventilators for patients over the age of 60 and elderly patients over the age of 65, respectively. The total demand gap can hit around 1281 K units, and the current domestic production capacity or import to be resolved is urgently needed. The U.S., Italy, and Spain have especially acute gaps in demand among all the countries. This surge in demand is expected to increase the European market share.
Inquire For Regional Report: https://reports.valuates.com/request/regional/QYRE-Othe-2H264/Global_Ventilators_Market_Research_Report
Ventilators Market Segment by Type
- Positive Pressure Mechanical Ventilators
- Negative Pressure Mechanical Ventilators
Ventilators Market Segment by Application
- Anesthesia Management
- Emergency Treatment
The Key players in the market include
- Philips Healthcare
- Hamilton Medical
- Smiths Medical
- Carl Reiner
- GE Healthcare
- Mindray Medical International
- Maquet etc.
Key regions covered in the report are
- North America
- Latin America
● Internet Medical Market Research Report
Internet medical refers to anything and everything present over the Internet related to the medical field. The Internet medical includes, Internet as the carrier and technological system of health education, medical information, electronic health records, disease risk assessment, online diagnosis, electronic prescription, clinical diagnosis, and clinical care and recovery, and other forms of health butler service.
Based on the field the Internet medical market is segmented as Internet Medical Devices, Internet Medical Software & Systems, and Internet Medical Services according to different fields
The research report attempts to unveil key opportunities available in the global Internet Medical market by providing industry-standard precision in analysis and high data integrity to help players gain a strong market position. In addition, the study provides market size for the period 2015-2026, both country-wise and region-wise. This report also provides the market size and forecast in terms of revenue for the period 2015-2026 by each application segment.
● Face Mask Market Research Report
The face mask market size is currently in huge demand due to the outbreak of COVID-19. Based on the likely scenario, the face mask market is projected to rise by 153.1 percent in 2020, with a revenue of USD 7.24 billion. This revenue value has jumped from USD 2.86 billion in 2019. Furthermore, by 2026, the face mask market size is expected to hit USD 3.14 billion, with a CAGR of -12.99 percent from 2020 to 2026.
China is the largest producer of the mask, and due to the current surge in demand, China's mask production has risen more than 10-fold to 120 million per day, but the mask disparity in global supply and demand still cannot be mitigated.
The report analyzes and examines the status and future forecast of the global face mask, involving efficiency, output, value, consumption, growth rate (CAGR), market share, historical, and forecast. The study also offers an in-depth insight into the market potential and advantages, opportunities and challenges, limitations, and risks of the global and key regions.
● Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market Research Report
The demand for Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Market Size was estimated at US$ 40,400 million in 2018 and is expected to hit USD 58,700 million by 2025, at a CAGR of 4.8 percent over the forecast period.
Personal protective equipment is used in dangerous work settings to provide protection against health risks. The introduction of strict regulatory rules concerning workers' health and the widespread effect of COVID-19 drives the demand for personal protective equipment market size.
This report presents the market size of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) worldwide, splits the breakdown (data status 2014-2019 and forecast to 2025) by manufacturers, country, form, and application. Furthermore, the report analyzes the market status, market size, growth rate, potential trends, market dynamics, opportunities and challenges, risks and barriers to entry, distribution channels, distributors, and Porter's Five Forces Analysis.
● Medical Supplies Market Research Report
The global Medical Supplies market size is expected to rise from USD 105.8 Billion in 2019 to USD 160.6 Billion by 2025, at a CAGR of 7.2 percent from 2019 to 2025.
In depth Impact of COVID-19 to Medical supplies market is covered in the report.
Asia is expected to be the fastest-growing region during the forecast period due to factors such as rising geriatric population, increasing the incidence of diseases, growing medical tourism industry, and developing healthcare infrastructure.
The research report uses various methodologies to analyze the Medical Supplies market to provide reliable and in-depth industry information.
● Medical Ventilator Market Research Report
A medical ventilator is a system that offers respiration for patients who are seriously ill and those that need emergency treatment. Ventilators are also present during the surgery for supplying anesthesia to the patient.
The demand for medical ventilators is rising due to the increasing numbers of critically ill patients, high incidence of chronic disease among children, the prevalence of lifestyle disorders such as heart attack, respiratory diseases, and emergency care demand for ventilators. Furthermore, the recent outbreak of pandemic COVID-19 is also expected to increase the medical ventilator market size.
The medical ventilator market report incorporated analyzes of various factors which increase the growth of the market. This represents patterns, constraints, and factors that either positively or negatively turn the market.
Valuates offers in-depth market insights into various industries. Our extensive report repository is constantly updated to meet your changing industry analysis needs.
Our team of market analysts can help you select the best report covering your industry. We understand your niche region-specific requirements and that's why we offer customization of reports. With our customization in place, you can request for any particular information from a report that meets your market analysis needs.
Valuates is curating premium Market Research Reports from the leading publishers around the globe. We will help you map your information needs to our report repository of Market research reports and guide you through your purchasing decision. We are based out of Silicon Valley of India (Bengaluru) and provide 24/6 online and offline support to all our customers and just a phone call away.
For U.S. Toll Free Call 1-(315)-215-3225
For IST Call +91-8040957137
WhatsApp : +91-9945648335
Twitter - https://twitter.com/valuatesreports
Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/valuatesreports/
SOURCE Valuates Reports