Acceller to Host Industry Experts for Exclusive Summit 2012
Google to anchor a world class list of speakers to top executives from Cable, Telecommunications and Digital Home Services. This year, there will be a focus on "The Road Ahead," as well as a special presentation discussing Hispanic Marketing.
MIAMI, March 22, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The week of April 23 marks the beginning of the sixth annual Acceller Summit, where dozens of executives from major home service providers will gather together to exchange ideas and strategies with partners. The conference is one of the longest standing industry gatherings of its type, and will be held at the historic Biltmore Hotel in Coral Gables, just a few miles from the new offices of Acceller, Inc.
"We're proud to host this event every year, especially this time, with the top talent from Google, the Texas Rangers and others," Acceller CEO Steve McKean said. "This is such a diverse group of leaders and the benefits of everyone's shared insights are priceless. Our theme this year is 'The Road Ahead,' and we will be presenting with Google some joint insights on marketing to the U.S. Hispanic audience, as well as our usual array of world class speakers on key topics of interest."
C-Level executives, marketing, operations and sales executives from major home entertainment, telecommunications, cable, utility and security service providers from around the country will spend up to four days together discussing the current state of their industries. There will also be several keynote speeches from a variety of speakers on April 25. The discussions will range from Consumer marketing to Hispanic marketing, and from consumer behavior to business strategies.
The conference has a headliner list of speakers scheduled to participate.
- Google's Industry Director for Telecommunications Kyle Keogh leads Google's U.S. Telecom Media Sales. He will speak about Google's view of consumer behavior as it relates to Internet, TV, and phone services across their search, mobile, social and video properties.
- Google's Head of U.S. Hispanic Audience Mark Lopez is responsible for developing and growing Google's U.S. Hispanic media business, while also helping U.S. advertisers reach the Latin American online audience.
- Richard Ginsburg, Founder and CEO at G3 Capital Partners, is a recognized expert and business leader in the Home Security industry. From 2001 to 2010, he was the CEO of Protection 1 – the second-largest security monitoring company in the U.S. He will share his unique insights about the Home Security and Monitoring industry.
- Texas Rangers Director of Baseball Operations Matt Vinnola will discuss sports business and what it takes to win, as well as give an insider's view of "Moneyball," the topic coined in the best-selling book and Oscar-nominated movie. His team's strategy and tactics led to consecutive trips to the World Series and they are currently the reigning American League champions.
- Bryan Eisenberg is considered one of the top marketing experts in the country. He has authored three best-selling books on topics of online marketing optimization, persuasion architecture and market testing strategies. He'll discuss 10 lessons learned from Steve Jobs and his marketing, retail and customer experience teams.
- Bruce Leichtman is the president and principal analyst at Leichtman Research Group (LRG), which specializes in the analysis and research on the adoption of products and services in the media, entertainment and broadband industries. He is one of the most popular and highest rated presenters in the Summit's history, and he will speak to the reality of the "cord-cutting" trend.
Expected attendees include Comcast, AT&T, Verizon, ADT, Time Warner Cable, Cox, Charter and many others. The exclusive event is invitation-only, as executives will work toward identifying challenges and specific business opportunities their industries face. By hosting this event, Acceller manifests its unique position in the market as an intermediary, marketing and technology partner to all of these firms. To request an invitation, please contact your Acceller representative or email@example.com.
Acceller is a leading aggregator of Internet, television, phone, and other home services to consumers. Acceller's innovative comparison shopping platform at DigitalLanding.com, enables customers to easily shop for digital services, compare offers, and place orders directly to leading providers; including ADT, Charter, Comcast, Cox, AT&T, Time Warner Cable and Verizon.
Acceller's innovative ecommerce platform powers consumer portals, including the Digital Landing resource for TV, Internet and related services, an XFINITY services locator, and an AT&T site for the latest U-Verse offers.
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.