Telecommunications Industry This section is includes general interest news stories related to the telecommunications industry and marketplace.

15:00 ET
Turnkey Daily Fantasy Sports Platform, iTEAM Network
14:19 ET
13:30 ET
Connected Nation Exchange (CNX) Logo
13:26 ET
Ole Miss wide receiver Laquon Treadwell eludes an Arkansas defender in a Nov. 7 SEC game at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford, Mississippi.  Treadwell, a semifinalist for the Biletnikoff Award as the nation's top receiver, and Mississippi State quarterback Dak Prescott, a Heisman Trophy candidate, lead a list of 10 nominees for the 2015 C Spire Conerly Trophy, which annually honors the top college football player in the Magnolia State (photos credit Ole Miss and Mississippi State Athletics)
13:09 ET
Hughes Network Systems, LLC Logo.
12:40 ET
12:29 ET
Ole Miss fans celebrate the football team's 38-17 victory over LSU at Vaught-Hemingway Stadium in Oxford on Saturday, Nov. 21.  Football fans in Mississippi will get to help choose the best college player in the Magnolia state as part of the 2015 C Spire Conerly Trophy award.  For the third time in the award's 20-year history, fan voting will count for 10 percent of the total and a panel of statewide sports reporters and editors will make up the remaining 90 percent. (photo courtesy of Ole Miss Athletics)
12:00 ET
11:08 ET
11:00 ET
ChatGame Avatars - A New Blast in Video Calling Technology
09:57 ET
09:30 ET
Tata Consultancy Services.
09:30 ET
Find the perfect gift for every techie in the household with up to 40 percent off tablet cases Thanksgiving Day through Cyber Monday on
09:00 ET
09:00 ET
09:00 ET
09:00 ET
08:55 ET
08:51 ET
08:50 ET

Jump to news releases