PUNE, India, November 6, 2015 /PRNewswire/ --
The Alopecia - Pipeline Review, H2 2015 report provides an overview of the Alopecia's therapeutic pipeline. The report enhances decision making capabilities and help to create effective counter strategies to gain competitive advantage. It strengthens R&D pipelines by identifying new targets and MOAs to produce first-in-class and best-in-class products.
Complete report on Alopecia Pipeline Review spread across 113 pages, analyzing 22 companies and supported with 43 tables and 16 figures is now available at http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/432818-alopecia-pipeline-review-h2-2015.html .
This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Alopecia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (RoA) and molecule type, along with latest updates, and featured news and press releases. It also reviews key players involved in the therapeutic development for Alopecia and special features on late-stage and discontinued projects.
Top Companies covered in this report are Allergan Plc, AndroScience Corporation, Berg, LLC, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Dong-A Socio Group, Follicum AB, Histogen, Inc., Hyundai Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Kuhnil Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Kythera Biopharmaceuticals, Inc., Lee's Pharmaceutical Holdings Limited, Panacea Biotec Limited, Polichem S.A., R-Tech Ueno, Ltd., RepliCel Life Sciences, Inc., RestorGenex Corporation, RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation, SWITCH Biotech LLC, Taisho Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd., Tigo GmbH, Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. and Vida Therapeutics Inc.
Scope: The report provides a snapshot of the global therapeutic landscape of Alopecia. The report reviews key pipeline products under drug profile section which includes, product description, MoA and R&D brief, licensing and collaboration details & other developmental activities and also key players involved in the therapeutics development for Alopecia and enlists all their major and minor projects. The report summarizes all the dormant and discontinued pipeline projects and review of the Alopecia products under development by companies and universities/research institutes based on information derived from company and industry-specific sources. Pipeline products coverage based on various stages of development ranging from pre-registration till discovery and undisclosed stages. A detailed assessment of monotherapy and combination therapy pipeline projects and coverage of the Alopecia pipeline on the basis of target, MoA, route of administration and molecule type and latest news and deals relating related to pipeline products. Order a copy of Alopecia - Pipeline Review, H2 2015 market research report at http://www.reportsnreports.com/purchase.aspx?name=432818 .
Reasons to buy
- Provides strategically significant competitor information, analysis, and insights to formulate effective R&D development strategies
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage
- Develop strategic initiatives by understanding the focus areas of leading companies
- Identify and understand important and diverse types of therapeutics under development for Alopecia
- Plan mergers and acquisitions effectively by identifying key players of the most promising pipeline
- Devise corrective measures for pipeline projects by understanding Alopecia pipeline depth and focus of Indication therapeutics
- Develop and design in-licensing and out-licensing strategies by identifying prospective partners with the most attractive projects to enhance and expand business potential and scope
- Modify the therapeutic portfolio by identifying discontinued projects and understanding the factors that drove them from pipeline
Explore more reports on pharmaceuticals market at http://www.reportsnreports.com/market-research/pharmaceuticals/.
ReportsnReports.com is your single source for all market research needs. Our database includes 500,000+ market research reports from over 100+ leading global publishers & in-depth market research studies of over 5000 micro markets. With comprehensive information about the publishers and the industries for which they publish market research reports, we help you in your purchase decision by mapping your information needs with our huge collection of reports.
UNIT no 802, Tower no. 7, SEZ
Magarpatta city, Hadapsar
Pune - 411013