Ananto - Announcing the Launch of Big Data Analytics Solutions and Services Company
MUMBAI, February 18, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- Data is Growing at 40% YOY
- Big Data Market is Estimated to Reach $76 Billion by 2015
- Big Data Global Market is Growing at 46% CAGR and India Market at 86% CAGR
- Ananto, Your Partner in the Journey From Data to Dollars
Announcing the launch of Ananto, a Big Data Analytics Solutions and Services Company, supporting firms with Data Insight, Predictive Intelligence, Technology Integration, and Advisory and Professional Services. The word 'Ananto' means Infinite, depicting endless possibilities of business solutions delivered through effective analytics.
To steer the growing need for big data analytics, industry veterans Aparup Sengupta and Anil Modi came together to shape Ananto, a promise to convert data to dollars for enterprises.
"Big Data explosion is undoubtedly a game changer today. With diminishing product and service differentiation, coupled with exponential growth in speed and amount of data generated, there's a roaring need for serious and effective analytic techniques," says Aparup Sengupta, Founder and Executive Chairman, Ananto. "We believe that our holistic approach towards data with a Value Enhancement Solution through Analytics will lead our clients to earn dollars, and this will set us apart in the analytics based business solution space."
Anil Modi, Founder and CEO, Ananto says, "Current competitive landscape is forcing organizations to look much deeper into consumer behavior, internal process efficiencies and key business drivers. With a team of data scientists, modelers, analysts and technology experts, Ananto delivers business outcomes without the firms having to worry about technology or skilled manpower."
Ananto's services cover 5C's in the data ecosystem:
1. Curiosity Definition: Critical first step clearly defining the business issues and objectives
2. Capture Data: Designing and implementing the most efficient mechanism to capture data, including external sources like social media
3. Curate Data: Cleaning, curating and aligning data from various sources, by our expert data engineers, to present a single view as defined by the business
4. Crunch Data: Identifying patterns, correlations, dependencies and variables in the data to extract insights and create predictive models through advanced analytics
5. Create Visualization: Presenting the output in rich visual graphics across web browsers, tablets and mobile devices, to help executives get the right information, at a right place and at the right time.
Ananto solutions and services are relevant to many industry verticals like telecom, retail, insurance, banks, airlines, and technology firms. They also cut across horizontally to address marketing, sales, customer service, operations, supply chain, finance, and human resource functions.
Ananto is Big Data Analytics Solutions and Services Company, supporting firms with Data Insight, Predictive Intelligence, Technology Integration and Advisory and Professional Services. Ananto has been founded by customer experience industry veterans with global experience in technology, process management, consulting and business solutions. In his last assignment, Aparup Sengupta was the CEO and MD and Anil Modi was the CMO of a $1bn business services organization.
Primary Media Contact: Ashima Suri, firstname.lastname@example.org, 91-9820434525
SOURCE Ananto Analytics Pvt Ltd
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.