LONDON, May 5, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Will release a special report titled 'Saudi Arabia on the Move: Making of a Trillion Dollar Economy' at the Conference attended by over 1500 high-profile delegates from the GCC/MENA region and other parts of the world
Aranca, a leading provider of customized research and advisory services to global clients, has been appointed as the exclusive Knowledge Partner for the prestigious Euromoney Saudi Arabia Conference 2013, to be held on May 7-8, 2013 in Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
To mark the occasion, Aranca has created a special report titled 'Saudi Arabia on the Move: Making of a Trillion Dollar Economy' to be released at the Conference. The report looks at:
- The Saudi Arabian economy, its strengths and challenges the Kingdom is likely to face en route to the trillion dollar economies' club,
- An overview of Saudi Arabia's most promising industry sectors,
- Investment opportunities within and outside Saudi Arabia,
- Overview of the financial sector in Saudi Arabia, and
- The views of the CEOs and senior functionaries of renowned corporations in the region including Al-Muhaidib Group, NCB Capital, SWICORP, ACWA Power, Riyad Capital and MEFIC Capital.
Hemendra Aran, CEO of Aranca said, "Saudi Arabia is a very interesting growth story. Aranca has been actively servicing clients in this region for many years; we are very pleased to release this report that exhaustively covers several dimensions of the Saudi Arabian economy and its prospects."
The book is available for download at http://aranca.com/s/d
Founded in 2003, Aranca is a global provider of customized investment research, business research, valuation, and patent research services. Aranca has emerged as a trusted research partner for global clients including Fortune 1000 corporations, startup firms, law firms, large financial institutions like investment banks, hedge funds, PE/VC firms and brokers.
Aranca clients in the Middle East include the top banks in UAE and Saudi Arabia, government agencies in GCC, local/international consulting firms, nearly 50 top ranked family groups in GCC as well as several leading MNCs and large/mid-sized corporations with presence in the Middle East.
Senior Vice President, Marketing
93-95 Gloucester Place
London W1U 6JQ