NEW YORK, April 27, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- VTech and LeapFrog today highlight their collection of complementary products at the TTPM Spring Showcase, an annual media event featuring the hottest kid and family products for the summer season. The engaging toys are on display as VTech and LeapFrog continue to expand their award-winning lines and bolster their ranges of educational, innovative toys.
"We are proud to highlight our popular VTech and LeapFrog collections at the TTPM Spring Showcase," said William To, President, VTech Electronics North America. "Our complementary product lines promote children's learning and development in fun, age-appropriate ways, giving parents the tools they need to build a great foundation for life-long learning."
VTech will feature its successful Go! Go! Smart Wheels® collection and Baby, Infant, Toddler and Preschool lines, offering exciting new products that enrich children's play experiences while encouraging them to meet essential developmental milestones. LeapFrog will showcase an assortment of its hugely popular, award-winning Infant and Preschool toys and platform products. Details on the products on display can be found at www.vtechkids.com and www.leapfrog.com.
- VTech® Sleepy Glow Bear™: The Sleepy Glow Bear features a soft glow and comforting sounds and music that will soothe little ones to sleep. This cuddly plush bear features a soothing light that slowly fades in and out with sounds and music. Press the heart button to hear adorable and loving phrases, the music button to hear 40 lullaby melodies or the nature sounds button to hear soothing nature sounds. Choose from two levels of light intensity or turn the light off. (Ages birth +, MSRP $14.99)
- VTech® Lights & Lullabies Travel Mobile™: This compact 4-in-1 mobile easily attaches to cribs, play yards, strollers and infant carriers. The light-up music button plays music, nature sounds and songs while a night light provides a soft glowing light that soothes babies. In a crib or play yard, the mobile is voice activated and will respond to little ones' cries with calming music and sounds. Three soft stars featuring colorful animals dangle and spin from the mobile, attracting babies' attention. Timer switch lets parents play music and sounds for 10, 20 or 30 minutes, and volume buttons let them choose from seven volume levels. (Ages birth +, MSRP $24.99)
- VTech® Lil' Critters Huggable Hippo Teether™: The Lil' Critters Huggable Hippo Teether is a soft plush hippo with two textured teethers to help soothe and massage gums. Press the light-up heart button to hear more than 30 fun phrases, melodies and sing-along songs. The plush teether features a variety of textures, including crinkle fabric that provides sensory stimulation. Removable electronics allow the teether to be easily cleaned. The soft hippo is easy to grasp and is perfectly sized for little hands or on-the-go fun. (Ages birth +, MSRP $9.99)
- VTech® Baby Beats Monkey Drum™: As little ones tap on the drum, the monkey will move and play cool drum effects. The drum pad has two sensors and rewards baby's tapping with a variety of drum sounds and tunes. Press the light-up shape buttons to learn about animals, animal sounds and colors, and hear playful sing-along songs. Two modes of play include a learning mode that encourages little ones to interact with the drum by asking them to find animals or colors, or to press the flashing light. The music mode focuses on music play with a variety of fun songs and melodies. (Ages 3-24 months, MSRP $12.99)
- VTech® Go! Go! Smart Wheels® Press & Race™ Vehicles: Kids can simply press down on the top of the new Go! Go! Smart Wheels Press & Race vehicles and release to watch them take off and go, go, go! The vehicles will respond with fun sounds and phrases when pressed and released. Press the light-up button on the vehicles to hear sing-along songs, fun phrases and sounds and learn a letter. Kids can rush to the scene with a fire truck, speed to the race track with a race car or haul debris and make their way to the construction site with a dump truck. The vehicles also respond with unique phrases when placed on SmartPoint® locations on Go! Go! Smart Wheels playsets (sold separately). (Ages 1-5 years, MSRP $8.99 each)
- LeapFrog Number Lovin' Oven: Designed for aspiring chefs, the Number Lovin' Oven comes with 16 fun ingredients and plenty of learning baked in. Get number skills cooking with the sassy, singing oven — 30+ songs and phrases warm up counting, sharing and vocabulary skills. Little ones can move the number slider to learn about time and temperature, cut food into two, three or four equal pieces to build math skills and press the Chef's hat to count and sing along to lively songs. Opening and closing the oven door activates delicious phrases about cooking and sharing. Number Lovin' Oven comes with all the ingredients kids need for hours of pretend-play fun. Fry an egg in the skillet — and hear real sizzle sounds! Bake up bread, a pizza and cupcakes on the baking tray — the light will blink off when the food is ready. Slice and serve treats onto plates with the spatula to share with a friend or parent. (Ages 2+, MSRP $19.99)
- LeapFrog Count Along Register: Open up a shop full of tasty treats and interactive learning with this LeapFrog Count Along Cash Register Playset. Step into the role of both cashier and customer with this cash register, which features an intuitive touch screen to help kids understand colors, counting and number names. Walk around the pretend aisles to gather ingredients, such as carrots, eggs, bread and milk, for a tasty dinner, then bring them to the checkout counter to purchase the groceries. When kids press the button on the register that corresponds to each food item, they'll hear the name and color of the food, as well as an accompanying melody to sing along to. Complete the transaction by placing the correct number of coins in the count-along slot. There's plenty of educational excitement in store with this playset! (Ages 2+, MSRP $19.99)
VTech is a world leader in age-appropriate and developmental stage-based electronic learning products for children. As a pioneer in the learning toy category, VTech develops high-quality, innovative educational products that enrich children's development and make learning fun. With a rich 40 year history, VTech has not only established itself as a learning authority but also consistently remains at the forefront of innovation with multiple award-winning products, including prestigious Toy of the Year (TOTY) Award winners. The company also has a broad range of award-winning infant, toddler and preschool products available in 25 different languages worldwide, with more than 100 new products introduced every year. In order to further strengthen VTech's position as a learning authority, the company's Expert Panel, with esteemed experts in reading, language arts, science, math, and child development, consult on new product introductions.
VTech Electronics North America, L.L.C. is based in Arlington Heights, Illinois. VTech Electronics Limited is headquartered in Hong Kong with distribution globally.
LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. is the leader in innovative learning toys that encourage a child's curiosity and love of learning throughout their early developmental journey. For more than 20 years, LeapFrog has helped children expand their knowledge and imagination through award-winning products that combine state-of-the-art educational expertise led by the LeapFrog Learning Team, innovative technology, and engaging play – turning playtime into quality time that helps children leap ahead. LeapFrog's proprietary learning tablets and ground-breaking developmental games, learn to read and write systems, interactive learning toys and more are designed to create personalized experiences that encourage, excite and build confidence in children. LeapFrog, a subsidiary of VTech Holdings Limited, is based in Emeryville, California, and was founded in 1995 by a father who revolutionized technology-based learning solutions to help his child learn how to read. Learn more at www.leapfrog.com.
Coyne Public Relations
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/award-winning-lines-from-vtech-and-leapfrog-on-display-at-ttpm-spring-showcase-300447281.html