Badgeville Announces Availability of Its Award Winning Gamification Platform in Oracle's Cloud Marketplace Badgeville CEO, Ken Comee, to also deliver executive solution session at Oracle OpenWorld: "Tapping into the Real Business Value of Gamification"
SAN FRANCISCO, Sept. 24, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Badgeville, The Behavior Platform, announced today its gamification solution is available in the Oracle Cloud Marketplace, enabling Oracle customers to discover the benefits of augmenting the Oracle Sales Cloud with Badgeville's Behavior Platform to enhance sales productivity.
The company also announced that CEO Ken Comee will be hosting senior executives in an executive solutions panel: "Tapping into the Real Business Value of Gamification" on Wednesday, Sept 25. The session will illustrate how enterprises can utilize gamification to create more loyal customers, more productive employees and more engaging products. The panel will feature executives Alicia Tillman, Vice Present, Marketing and Business Services, American Express, Nick Giannasi, VP Life Sciences Product Strategy, Oracle, and Joseph Hughes, Managing Director, Global Social Media, Accenture.
"Gamification is fast becoming known as a proven, modern solution for enterprises to drive revenue growth, increase operating margin, and enhance workforce productivity," said Ken Comee, CEO, Badgeville. "I am looking forward to hosting this panel of transformative business leaders as they share their insights in how game techniques drive positive business outcomes. The availability of The Behavior Platform in Oracle Cloud Marketplace highlights the value gamification provides serious businesses across the globe."
Key benefits for Badgeville's availability in Oracle's Cloud Marketplace include:
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace is a global marketplace where partners can publish applications and customers can browse through and discover new solutions that extend Oracle Cloud SaaS applications to address their business needs.
- Badgeville is now able to leverage the Oracle Cloud Marketplace to reach Oracle's customer base and a larger market, grow their business, and extend their success in the cloud.
- The Oracle Cloud Marketplace helps Oracle Cloud customers review granular details of Badgeville's Behavior Platform, including user ratings and reviews.
- The Cloud-based Behavior Platform is an award winning gamification technology that works with Oracle Sales Cloud to help increase sales representative engagement and productivity.
- Badgeville is also available for websites, mobile apps and enterprise applications to help Oracle Cloud customers achieve customer, employee and product engagement objectives.
- For more information visit: http://www.badgeville.com/oracle
Badgeville at OpenWorld Highlights
- Oracle OpenWorld Executive Solutions Session: "It's Not a Game: Tapping into the Real Business Value of Gamification" will take place on Wednesday, September 25 from 10:15am - 11:15am at the Lam Research Theater at YBCA.
- The company will also be showcasing its solutions for Oracle Sales Cloud and other applications at the Badgeville Behavior Bar: Booth #333.
- For more information, visit: http://www.oracle.com/openworld/executive-solution-sessions/index.html
Badgeville, is a gamification and behavior management platform that helps enable companies in every industry to increase high-value user behavior. World-class businesses in more than 20 countries use Badgeville's Behavior Platform to increase customer loyalty, user engagement, and employee performance across an organization's websites, mobile apps and enterprise applications. With over 200 customers, Badgeville brings Game Mechanics, Reputation Mechanics, and Social Mechanics to industry leaders and innovators including American Express, Oracle, Deloitte, Citrix, Autodesk, Bell Media, NBC, and more. Founded in 2010, Badgeville is based in Redwood City, Calif., and has offices in New York and Europe. (To learn more follow @Badgeville or visit www.badgeville.com)
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates.