LONDON, Oct. 24, 2016 /PRNewswire/ --
Global Bakery and Cereals industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global bakery and cereals market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global bakery and cereals market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key bakery and cereals market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global bakery and cereals market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global bakery and cereals market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Reasons To Buy
- What was the size of the global bakery and cereals market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global bakery and cereals market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global bakery and cereals market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the global bakery and cereals market?
- The bakery and cereals market consists of retail sales of bread and rolls, breakfast cereals, baking mixes, cookies (sweet biscuits), morning goods, cakes, pastries and sweet pies, dough products, savory biscuits, baking ingredients, cereal bars and energy bars. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes.
- Any currency conversions used in the creation of this report have been calculated using 2015 annual average exchange rates.
- The global bakery and cereals market generated total revenues of $478,879.0m in 2015, representing a compound annual rate of change (CARC) of -3% between 2011 and 2015.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.1% between 2011 and 2015, to reach a total of 132,028.3 million kilograms in 2015.
- Growth in the global bakery and cereals market veers between weaker growth for the more mature markets, such as Europe and the US, and stronger growth in markets like Asia-Pacific. Growth is particularly strong in the Chinese and Indian markets.
Download the full report: https://www.reportbuyer.com/product/4242051/
Reportbuyer is a leading industry intelligence solution that provides all market research reports from top publishers
For more information:
Research Advisor at Reportbuyer.com
Tel: +44 208 816 85 48
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bakery-and-cereals-global-industry-almanac-2016-300350191.html