KNOXVILLE, Md., Dec. 8, 2010 /PRNewswire/ -- Beyond Kiosks, a subsidiary of Kiosk Group, Inc. has announced special pricing for the holiday season. Their Exquisite Freestanding iPad Kiosks are now just $549, Countertop iPad Kiosks are $469, and Wall iPad Kiosks are just $269. This special sales event will run until January 5, 2011. Further discounts are available for quantities of ten or more.
Kiosk Group president Mike James, a 31-year veteran of the multimedia and kiosk industry, commented, "With some of the specials the retailers are having with iPads this season, you can have a high-end, professionally-made kiosk for well under a thousand dollars. This is totally unprecedented in the kiosk industry."
The iPad Kiosks were created by Mike James and design consultant Jer Schweickart specifically around the iPad's distinct feature set:
- The iPad Kiosk enclosures feature a radio-transparent, heavy-duty plastic head unit. All Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and 3G radio frequencies are totally unimpeded. The pedestal, brackets and base sections are constructed out of powdercoated cold-rolled steel.
- The iPad kiosks from BeyondKiosks.com are available in free-standing, countertop and wall versions.
- The front bezel restricts the use of the iPad's Home button, so users cannot escape from the iPad kiosk application.
- Technicians have easy access to the tablet's Power, Volume Controls and Home Screen without kiosk disassembly.
- The iPads are secure in their kiosk enclosures held in place with special security screens. In addition, all three units can be bolted to the surface for additional security
- All kiosks are ADA compliant.
The iPad kiosks can be seen at www.BeyondKiosks.com. Jer Schweickart's work can be seen at www.jschweickart.com. For more information, contact Mike James at 1-888-569-5467 x801 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
SOURCE Beyond Kiosks