SALT LAKE CITY, June 22, 2016 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Boart Longyear (www.BoartLongyear.com), the world's leading provider of drilling services, equipment and performance tooling, will present a broad range of underground, surface, multipurpose, sonic and production drill rigs; performance tooling; and the first two products in the company's instrumentation line, TruCore™ and TruShot™, at MINExpo in Las Vegas, NV, from September 26 to 28.
"As a world leader in the drilling products and services industry, presenting at an international show like MINExpo is critical to growing our business," said Kent Hoots, senior vice president, global products. "We are looking forward to having a number of our drill rigs on site this year to show the value of our products to existing and new customers."
Boart Longyear's product experts will be available and all products listed below will be on display Booth 2603 in the North Hall.
UNDERGROUND CORING DRILL RIGS
- LM™110 Underground Rig
The LM™110 was designed as a modular drill rig with a number of options for site-specific customization. An optional rod handler can be added to the LM™110, which greatly increases safety by locating the driller away from moving parts.
- Drill Control Interface (DCi™)
The DCi™ provides drilling contractors a fully electronic interface to safely and efficiently operate underground drilling equipment, such as the LM™ series, via an independent, lightweight control panel. The LM™75, LM™90, LM™110 and MDR700 rigs are compatible with the DCi™ system. The DCi™ increases safety on-site by moving the driller away from moving parts and hydraulic hoses.
SURFACE CORING DRILL RIGS
- LFTM160 Drill Rig and Freedom LoaderTM
Created with customers' needs in mind, the LF™160 surface coring rig is one of the first completely hands-free rod handling solutions with an optional rod loader. The LF™160 rig paired with the Freedom Loader™ is ideal for contractors who want to target sophisticated surface drilling exploration contracts with clients that stipulate the highest safety standards.
- LS™250 MiniSonic™
The recently launched LSTM250 MiniSonicTM is a compact sonic rig that provides an overall safer working environment for drillers. The rig is ideally suited for a wide range of environmental and infrastructure drilling applications, including difficult-to-reach drill sites.
PRODUCTION DRILL RIGS
The StopeMaster™ is designed for superior access, mobility, flexibility and productivity to meet the unique challenges of narrow vein and other underground mining applications, using a hydraulic rock drill.
CORING PERFORMANCE TOOLING
- Roller Latch Quick Pump-In Underground Head Assembly: Allowing for greater pump-in speed and productivity while utilizing large rollers for latching and hold-back braking to retain inner-tube assemblies in the drill string, the Roller Latch head assembly makes for dramatically safer, more productive, operations.
- Diamond Bits: A full lineup of diamond bits that are designed for a wide range of drilling needs are available. The 10UMX™ Diamond Bit series is a combination of synthetic diamonds and an advanced formulation, which make it the ideal choice for the very hardest rock formations. Our UMX™ Diamond Bits are a versatile line of diamond coring bits that uses patent-pending technology.
TOP HAMMER TOOLING
- Boart Longyear offers a complete selection of rods and bits to provide solutions for any top hammer drilling application. With a complete range of shank adaptors, Boart Longyear top hammer tooling works with most rigs on the market.
- TruCore™ Core Orientation System: The first product in Boart Longyear's instrumentation line, TruCore™ enables drillers to provide the accurate data and the results mining clients count on with ease. As a trusted supplier of drilling equipment and tooling for more than 125 years, Boart Longyear is proud to offer the first alternative solution in the marketplace for electronic core orientation.
- TruShot™: Designed for the drill site, the TruShot™ magnetic survey tool provides wireless communication in a robust, user-friendly configuration. TruShot will be launched in Australia later this year.
Visit Boart Longyear at Booth 2603 in the North Hall of the Las Vegas Convention Center. For more information and to join Boart Longyear's MINExpo mailing list, visit www.boartlongyear.com/minexpo-2016
About Boart Longyear
Boart Longyear is the world's leading provider of drilling services, drilling equipment and performance tooling for mining and drilling companies globally. It also has a substantial presence in aftermarket parts and service, energy, mine de-watering, oil sands exploration and production drilling.
The Global Drilling Services division operates in over 30 countries for a diverse mining customer base spanning a wide range of commodities, including copper, gold, nickel, zinc, uranium, and other metals and minerals. The Global Products division designs, manufactures and sells drilling equipment, performance tooling, and aftermarket parts and services to customers in over 100 countries.
Boart Longyear is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA, and listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in Sydney, Australia. More information about Boart Longyear can be found at www.boartlongyear.com. To get Boart Longyear news direct, visit www.boartlongyear.com/feed.
Contact: Monika Portman
Director of Product Management, Marketing, and Corporate Communications
Phone: +1 801-952-8451
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/boart-longyear-to-showcase-key-products-that-serve-multiple-markets-at-minexpo-international-2016-300288763.html
SOURCE Boart Longyear