MILWAUKEE, March 13, 2017 /PRNewswire/-- The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. (NASDAQ: BONT), which operates Bon-Ton, Bergner's, Boston Store, Carson's, Elder-Beerman, Herberger's and Younkers stores unveils what's NEW & NOW in fashion this season. Must have spring trends, styles and colors in apparel, shoes, handbags and accessories are now available in stores and online. Freshen up your wardrobe with new spring colors of the season with coral, tender tints of pink, fuchsia, white, shades of island blues and bold florals. The must-have NEW & NOW trends include eight fashionable call outs: The Blouse, The Jacket, Shoulder Show, Talk to Me Tees, On Track, The City Sandal, Ankle Jeans and Global Style details.
- The Blouse – Lace up necklines, poet and novelty sleeves, ruffles and lace work details are on trend this Spring. Pair the perfect blouse with a coveted choker or globally influenced accessories.
- The Jacket – The jacket is the must have completer piece. Be sure to include Bombers, Utility, Motto and Denim jackets as a staple this season. Pair this essential item with a Talk to Me tee, blouse or swing dress, ankle denim, shorts or utility pants.
- Shoulder Show - Whether it's off the shoulders, cut out sleeves or split sleeve detail, this silhouette is number one. Choose from fashionable styles that show a little or a lot. This shoulder show is the perfect attention grabber to be worn with ankle denim, shorts, choker necklaces and ankle wrap shoes.
- Talk to Me Tees – Say it with your shirt, Happy Go Lucky, Fries Before Guys, Gym & Tonic or your favorite Rock Band. "Express yourself" sayings and graphics give perfect attitude with this got to have item. Layer it under a jacket or let it stand alone and rock on.
- On Track – Not just for the gym, modernizing track pants and leggings with racing stripe details is a staple in your wardrobe this season. Dress it down with a "talk to me" tee, matching track jacket and a white sneaker. Dress it up with pumps and a camisole or blouse layered with a bomber jacket. A look to make your own.
- City Sandals – This number one shoe trend will take you from spring to summer. This style takes the polish of a stiletto and pairs it with a heel you can actually walk in. It's so much more practical for everyday use for work or the weekend. Perfect with anything from an ankle denim to a shoulder show dress.
- Ankle Denim – This must have item stops at the ankle! Look for raw and frayed hems, cuffs, rolled and embroidered. Wear with city sandals, ankle straps and even white sneakers. It's the perfect bottom to show off your favorite shoes and a staple for all your summer festivals.
- Go Global – This Global Style statement includes all the details to complete your spring and summer look. Check out this melting pot trend and look for fedora hats, global inspired shoes, such as lace ups ankles, tassels and pom-poms add-ons, crochet, canvas handbags, jewelry with tassels and beads, colorful floral embroidered denim and fun motifs such as toucans and pineapples are all in the mix! So much fun and available in bright festive colors. A sure way to take on any destination.
Experience the spring trends up close and personal at a New & Now runway Fashion show in 12 cities across the country. Professional models, styled head to toe by fashion experts, will walk the runway in 40 must-have outfits for the season. Every outfit will be displayed in the aisle in missy and plus sizes for an easy NEW & NOW shopping experience. Guests will also enjoy exclusive NEW & NOW fashion offers, beauty makeovers, coffee bar, music and a chance to win designer prizes.
About The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.
The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc., with corporate headquarters in York, Pennsylvania and Milwaukee, Wisconsin, operates 263 stores, which includes 9 furniture galleries and four clearance centers, in 25 states in the Northeast, Midwest and upper Great Plains under the Bon-Ton, Bergner's, Boston Store, Carson's, Elder-Beerman, Herberger's and Younkers nameplates. The stores offer a broad assortment of national and private brand fashion apparel and accessories for women, men and children, as well as cosmetics and home furnishings. The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc. is an active and positive participant in the communities it serves. For further information, please visit thebontonstoresinc.com or the company's web site at bonton.com. Join the conversation and be inspired by following Bon-Ton on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest and the fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog, #LoveStyle.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bon-ton-stores-unveil-spring-new--now-fashion-trends-300422153.html
SOURCE The Bon-Ton Stores, Inc.