TORTOLA, British Virgin Islands, Nov. 18, 2015 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the British Virgin Islands (BVI) Tourist Board, recently named the 12th Best Island in the World, according to Condé Nast Traveler's 28th Annual Readers' Choice Awards, unveiled its first ever Cyber Monday deals. These new specials along with Seaborne's codeshare partnerships with both JetBlue and Cape Air, give travelers the opportunity to enjoy everything in the BVI with affordability, time-saving connections and quick access.
Travelers looking to escape this winter season and do so inexpensively can jump on the BVI's Cyber Monday deals and expect a wide range of offerings, including everything from spacious suites at Scrub Island Resort & Spa to discounted sailing charters from The Moorings. Value-added offers include room upgrades, free nights and complimentary bottles of champagne, ensuring all types of travelers find their very own piece of paradise.
"During the winter months, there is no better place for a relaxing getaway than the BVI," said Sharon Flax-Mars, Director of the BVI Tourist Board. "Our Cyber Monday deals and discounts let travelers enjoy the pristine white sandy beaches and crystal clear waters of the BVI at an affordable price."
To book your BVI vacation and see the full list of Cyber Monday specials, visit www.bvitourism.com/cyber-monday. Offers start on Cyber Monday, November 30.
Hotels & Resorts
- Anegada Reef Hotel: Anegada Reef Hotel invites travelers to come be a part of their family and enjoy the perfect getaway! The hotel is offering a free upgrade with any five-night booking. To book, contact email@example.com and use promotional code BVICyberMonday-FiveUpgrade.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 7. Valid for travel from January 5 to 15.
- Myett's on the Beach: Guests who book a room at Myett's on the Beach will receive a welcome cocktail, complimentary breakfast, paddle board use, Internet and a complimentary bottle of Myett's Rum.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 6. Offer is valid for travel from December 1 to 15 or January 4 to 17.
- Bitter End Yacht Club: Located in North Sound, Virgin Gorda, Bitter End Yacht Club is offering family-style deals this winter. Families of all ages can enjoy the two-room family package. Those with older kids of college age can take advantage of a second room discounted at 50 percent off. For reservations call 800-872-2392 and use promotional code BVI CYBERMONDAY.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 4. Valid for travel from January 2 to 31.
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay: At Rosewood Little Dix Bay, the 'More Rosewood complimentary night' offer gives guests more time to snorkel at the gorgeous coral reef and explore the secluded beaches of Virgin Gorda.
- Offer is valid for booking and travel year-round.
- Surfsong Villa Resort: Located on Tortola, Surfsong Villa Resort combines the privacy of villas with the convenience of a resort. Visitors who use promotional code BVI CYBER MONDAY will enjoy every fifth night free.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 4. Valid for travel from January 1 to 31.
- Villa Aquamare: An ideal winter retreat located on Virgin Gorda, Villa Aquamare is offering guests a welcome champagne cocktail and a free mini safari car to explore the island. To book, contact firstname.lastname@example.org, and use promotional code CybeMon.
- Booking window is November 1 to December 15. Offer is valid for travel from January 10 to 23.
- Indigo Beach House: Located at Cane Garden Bay, one of the best beaches on Tortola, Indigo Beach House is a two-story bungalow. Guests who take advantage of the Cyber Monday offer will receive a welcome cocktail, complimentary breakfast at Myett's Restaurant, paddle board use, Internet and a complimentary bottle of Myett's Rum.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 6. Valid for travel from December 1 to 15 or January 4 to 17.
- Peter Island Resort & Spa: Peter Island invites travelers to experience its newly renovated Ocean View rooms, new Welcome Center and Dive Shop. Visitors who mention BVI Cyber Monday when booking will receive a complimentary bottle of champagne. Peter Island also offers 7-night stays for the cost of 5 or for the cost of 6 nights in a junior suite. For reservations, call 1-800-346-4451.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 30. Offer is valid from January 4 to December 19, 2016.
- Scrub Island Resort & Spa: Guests at Scrub Island can receive a complimentary upgrade to a one-bedroom suite, which offers extra living space, fully equipped gourmet kitchens and spacious balconies. To book, call 813-849-4100 and mention BVI Cyber Monday.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 1. Valid for travel from December 1 to January 31.
- MarineMax Vacations: For those interested in experiencing the BVI by sea, MarineMax is offering a deal on one of its best boats, the MarineMax 484 power cat. Guests will receive $1,750 off the charter rate for a 7-day trip.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 20. Offer is valid for travel from January 9 to 31.
- The Moorings: The Moorings is offering a 20 percent discount on Bareboat Sail and Power charters. This deal applies to charters that are a minimum of 7 days. Use promotional code CYBMN.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 2. Offer is valid for travel from January 1 to 31 or April 1 to 30.
- Sunsail: Sunsail invites travelers to take their adventures to the sea this winter. Their offer for 25 percent off a skippered 44-foot catamaran charter allows travelers with no sailing experience to enjoy the trip of a lifetime. Call 1-855-240-2638 to book and mention promo code CYMON.
- Booking window is November 30 to December 2. Offer is valid for travel from January 1 to March 18 with a minimum 7-day charter.
- S/V Promenade: S/V Promenade is offering for one guest per group to sail for free on Yacht Promenade, a 65x35 trimaran that holds up to 10 to 12 people. The package also includes complimentary scuba diving for all certified divers or one complimentary scuba lesson for non-certified divers, as well as pick-up from the airport.
- Booking window is November 30 only. Offer is valid for travel in January.
About the British Virgin Islands
An archipelago comprised of 60 islands and cays, the British Virgin Islands (BVI) are located approximately 50 miles east of Puerto Rico, in the northwestern region of the Caribbean Sea. The main islands are Tortola, Virgin Gorda, Anegada and Jost Van Dyke. Road Town, located on Tortola, is the British Virgin Islands' capital.
Renowned as one of the world's premier sailing destinations, the BVI's dynamic and vast topography provides a unique opportunity to "island hop" with ease — with each island characterized by its own cultural and natural wonders. Among these attractions are The Baths on Virgin Gorda, Anegada's Flamingo Pond, White Bay on Jost Van Dyke, and Tortola's Sage Mountain. Destination highlights also include world-class yachting, snorkeling, hiking, sustainable tourism and, for diving enthusiasts, the Caribbean's most stunning wreck dives, such as the RMS Rhone.
A pristine and romantic island paradise evoking a bygone era, the British Virgin Islands are nonetheless easily accessible for U.S. travelers flying into Tortola/Beef Island's Terrence B. Lettsome International Airport (EIS) via frequent connecting service from nearby Puerto Rico, St. Thomas, Antigua, St. Kitts or St. Maarten/St. Martin. Visitors traveling to the BVI from St. Thomas can also travel via ferry. Despite its status as a United Kingdom territory, the BVI conveniently uses the U.S. dollar as its official currency.
For more information on all that the British Virgin Islands have to offer, visit the official BVI Tourist Board website at www.bvitourism.com or contact 1-800-835-8530.
Contact: Marco Carreon
SOURCE British Virgin Islands Tourist Board