LAS VEGAS, Jan. 6, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- 2016 CES International
At the 2016 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES), Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a global innovation leader in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications, announced a range of consumer innovations optimized to enhance connectivity in the home, in the car and on-the-go.
Broadcom's Top CES Announcements Include:
- Advanced Design Boosts Accuracy and Reduces Power Consumption
- New Solution Enhances Security, Speeds Transaction Times and Improves Range
- Sets New Benchmark for Connectivity in Smart Watches and Other Devices Requiring Long Battery Life
- Delivers CPU Power Needed for IoT and Smart Home Applications
- Enhanced Low-Power (ELP) Wireless MCUs Provide Multi-protocol Support and Quadruple Battery Life in Sensors
Broadcom Corporation (NASDAQ: BRCM), a FORTUNE 500® company, is a global leader and innovator in semiconductor solutions for wired and wireless communications. Broadcom® products seamlessly deliver voice, video, data and multimedia connectivity in the home, office and mobile environments. With one of the industry's broadest portfolio of state-of-the-art system-on-a-chip solutions, Broadcom is changing the world by connecting everything®. For more information, go to www.broadcom.com.
Broadcom®, the pulse logo, Connecting everything® and the Connecting everything logo are among the trademarks of Broadcom Corporation and/or its affiliates in the United States, certain other countries and/or the EU. Any other trademarks or trade names mentioned are the property of their respective owners.
SOURCE Broadcom Corporation; BRCM Wireless and Connectivity