BOSTON, March 4, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Buckle Me Baby Coats, a New England startup, solves the Puffy Coat vs Car Seat struggle for parents and is now crowdfunding for their Fall launch through Kickstarter – click here: https://youtu.be/QgRMGI1RSOQ. In the winter, the American Academy of Pediatrics and the NHTSA recommend taking traditional puffy coats off so that the harness can be tightened properly. This is good, sound advice but for parents it's a constant struggle.
Buckle Me Baby Coats is on a mission to end the struggle parents go through!
Six ways a Buckle Me Baby Coat makes parents' lives easier:
- One step side opening makes getting in and out of the car seat easy
- Keep kids warm by not having to take the coat off in cold weather
- Front panel covers buckles and prevents escape artists from fiddling with the chest clip
- Front panel can be rolled to the side – no more overheating in the car
- Non slip sleeve lining makes putting the coat on over winter clothes easier
- Side openings look cool – middle zippers are so outdated!
Buckle Me Baby Coats patented side and shoulder seam opening allows the front panel to be pulled out of the way and the harness placed properly on the shoulder and chest without any bulky fabric in the way.
Crash tested at the University of Michigan's Transportation Research Institute, our coat not only outperformed traditional puffy coats but also performed similarly to no coat at all. That is big news! With BMB's innovative design the take the coat off – put the coat on struggle is over for busy, safety conscious parents.
How it Works Video Demo:
University of Michigan Crash Test Video:
SOURCE Buckle Me Baby Coats