Building Materials - Global Strategic Business Report
DUBLIN, November 15, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btwm7v/building) has announced the addition of the "Building Materials - Global Strategic Business Report" report to their offering.
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Building Materials in US$ Million by the following Product Segments: Aggregates (Sand & Gravel, and Crushed Rock), Cement & Concrete (Cement, Concrete Products, and Ready-Mixed Concrete), Bricks, Tiles, Glass, Metal, Timber, and Other Building Materials. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Japan, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East, and Latin America. Annual estimates and forecasts are provided for the period 2010 through 2018. Also, a six-year historic analysis is provided for these markets.
Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research. Company profiles are primarily based upon search engine sources in the public domain.
Key Topics Covered
I. Introduction, Methodology & Product Definitions
II. Executive Summary
1. Industry Overview
2. A Macro View Of Key Economic Indicators
3. A Brief Review Of Major Segments
4. Product Overview
5. Environmental Issues
6. Technological Breakthroughs
7. Product Innovations/Introductions
8. Product Innovations/Introductions In The Recent Past - A Historic Perspective Builder
9. Recent Industry Activity
10. Corporate Activity In The Recent Past - A Historic Perspective Builder
11. Focus On Select Players
12. Global Market Perspective
1. The United States
6. The Middle East
7. Latin America
IV. Competitive Landscape
The report profiles 459 companies including many key and niche players such as
- Asahi Glass Company Limited
- Associated Materials
- Boral Limited
- The US Tile Company Buzzi Unicem
- CEMEX S.A.B. DE C.V.
- Cimentos de Portugal SGPS
- Compagnie De Saint-Gobain
- CSR Limited
- Dow Building Solutions
- E. I. du Pont de Nemours and Company
- Eczacibasi Group
- Florida Tile
- GAF Materials Corporation
- Granite Construction Company
- Hanson UK
- Holcim Australia Pty.
- James Hardie Industries
- Martin Marietta Materials
- Mohawk Industries
- Dal-Tile International
- Nippon Sheet Glass Co.
- Pilkington Group Limited
- Nippon Steel & Sumitomo Metal Corporation
- PPG Industries
- RAK Ceramics (India) Pvt.
- Sumitomo Corporation
- Taiheiyo Cement Corporation
- Trinity Industries
- USG Corporation
- Vulcan Materials Company
- White River Hardwoods-Woodworks
- Wienerberger Baustoffindustrie
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/btwm7v/building
SOURCE Research and Markets
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.