LONDON, April 11, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit, one of the industry's leading providers of cloud financials / ERP and omnichannel commerce software suites and a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle, today announced that Bynder, a Dutch provider of marketing software, has implemented NetSuite OneWorld in just two months to support its rapid growth across the globe. Now, Bynder is running NetSuite to manage mission critical business processes including financials, reporting and global financial consolidation for seven subsidiaries spread across Dubai, Barcelona, London, Boston, Amsterdam and Rotterdam and multi-currency transactions for 20 currencies. With NetSuite OneWorld, Bynder is able to expand rapidly into new countries and get real-time, up-to-the minute data to manage mission critical business processes.
Founded in Amsterdam in 2013, Bynder underwent rapid growth as demand surged for its software that maintains brand consistency through collaborative portals that allow brand managers and marketers to produce, review and approve new marketing collateral, and circulate company content at the click of a button. It now counts more than 350 customers globally including KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, Logitech and AkzoNobel. Seeking a purely cloud-based financial system, Bynder quickly determined NetSuite OneWorld was the only solution that could meet its needs.
Selected in late 2015, Bynder was live on NetSuite OneWorld with a rapid two-month implementation. With support for 190 currencies, 20 languages, and automated tax compliance in over 100 countries, NetSuite OneWorld provides Bynder with:
- Better business forecasting. Real-time data enables Bynder to pinpoint business opportunities.
- A flexible and powerful platform. NetSuite's powerful SuiteCloud development platform enables Bynder to add custom fields and build customized templates for legacy customers with complex contracts, while allowing front line workers to quickly and easily adapt to changes as the business evolves.
- Sophisticated financial automation. Despite growing over 300 percent since it implemented NetSuite OneWorld and bringing its finance in house, Bynder has been able to keep finance staff to just six personnel, while automation allows the company to bill customers automatically in the appropriate currency.
- Significant savings in IT costs and complexity. NetSuite's proven, secure cloud solution eliminates the hassles of managing, maintaining and upgrading business applications, while allowing the company to quickly and easily set up new subsidiaries as it grows.
- Built-in business intelligence. Bynder now has real-time access to its business performance for better decision making, and advanced reporting lets Bynder provide detailed financial reports to investors with the click of a button.
"NetSuite is a robust ERP platform you can set up easily and quickly," said Tim Lorijn, Bynder Controller. "As long as you're open to new developments, you can keep improving, customising and automating as much as you want. NetSuite is an enabler, not an impediment to growth."
Learn about NetSuite's customer and partner success at SuiteWorld17. SuiteWorld17 is one of the industry's leading Cloud ERP conferences, being held at the Sands Expo & Convention Center in Las Vegas, Nev. on April 24-27. For more information and to register, please visit www.netsuitesuiteworld.com.
Bynder is award-winning digital asset management software that allows brands to easily create, find and use content, such as documents, graphics and videos. More than 150,000 brand managers, marketers and creatives use Bynder's brand portals every day to collaborate globally, produce, review and approve new marketing collateral, and circulate company content at the click of a button. Brands using Bynder go to market faster and achieve end-to-end brand consistency across all channels and regions, with simplified collaboration across the organization.
Bynder delivers the most advanced branding automation solution, empowering over 350 companies globally including KLM Royal Dutch Airlines, innocent drinks and PUMA.
Founded in 2013 by CEO Chris Hall, Bynder is established globally with headquarters in Amsterdam and offices across the Netherlands, UK, US, Spain and UAE.
About Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit
Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Oracle, pioneered the Cloud Computing revolution in 1998, establishing the world's first company dedicated to delivering business applications over the Internet. Today, Oracle NetSuite Global Business Unit provides a suite of cloud-based financials / Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and omnichannel commerce software that runs the business of companies in more than 100 countries. For more information, please visit www.netsuite.com.
Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications and platform services. For more information about Oracle (NYSE: ORCL), visit www.oracle.com.
Oracle and Java are registered trademarks of Oracle and/or its affiliates. Other names may be trademarks of their respective owners.
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/bynder-fuels-rapid-growth-with-netsuite-oneworld-300437675.html