DUBLIN, June 28, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
Research and Markets (http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7l4wh/canada_in_vitro) has announced the addition of GlobalData's new report "Canada In Vitro Diagnostics Market Outlook to 2018- Clinical Chemistry Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology and Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture" to their offering.
(Logo: http://photos.prnewswire.com/prnh/20130307/600769 )
This new report provides key market data on the Canada In Vitro Diagnostics market. The report provides value (USD million) data for each segment and sub-segment within seven market categories - Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology And Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture. The report also provides company shares and distribution shares data for each of the aforementioned market categories. The report is supplemented with global corporate-level profiles of the key market participants with information on company financials and pipeline products, wherever available.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- Market size and company share data for In Vitro Diagnostics market categories - Clinical Chemistry, Genetic Testing, Haematology, Histology And Cytology, Immuno Chemistry, Infectious Immunology and Microbiology Culture.
- Annualized market revenues (USD million) data for each of the segments and sub-segments within seven market categories. Data from 2004 to 2011, forecast forward for 7 years to 2018.
- 2011 company shares and distribution shares data for each of the seven market categories.
- Global corporate-level profiles of key companies operating within the Canada In Vitro Diagnosticsmarket.
Key players covered include:
- Siemens Healthcare
- Abbott Laboratories
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Beckman Coulter, Inc.
- Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics Inc.
- Alere Inc.
- Danaher Corporation.
- bioMerieux S.A.
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Biomedica Diagnostics Inc.
- Sysmex Corporation
- Gen-Probe Incorporated
- Qiagen N.V.
- DiaSorin S.p.A
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Immucor, Inc.
- Hologic, Inc.
- Olympus Corporation
- PerkinElmer, Inc.
- Grifols, S.A.
- Life Technologies Corporation
- ELITech Group
- Horiba, Ltd.
- Diagnostica Stago, Inc.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies by identifying the key market categories and segments poised for strong growth.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Design competition strategies by identifying who-stands-where in the Canada In Vitro Diagnostics competitive landscape.
- Develop capital investment strategies by identifying the key market segments expected to register strong growth in the near future.
- What are the key distribution channels and what's the most preferred mode of product distribution - Identify, understand and capitalize.
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d7l4wh/canada_in_vitro
SOURCE Research and Markets