NASHVILLE, Tenn., April 20 /PRNewswire/ -- Good news travels fast, but when it comes to promoting your business, nothing spreads your message faster than vehicle wraps. Business owners nationwide are discovering that car wraps and vehicle graphics are the best way to reach customers quickly, effectively and economically. Compared to traditional forms of advertising - outdoor signs, television, print and radio - vehicle advertising can reach more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
One of the pioneers in the rapidly expanding car graphics industry is 12-Point SignWorks, which designs and installs car wraps and vehicle graphics for Nashville-area businesses seeking to create effective fleet advertising to stimulate new business. 12-Point SignWorks specializes in printing and installing full-color vinyl wraps for cars, trucks, vans or any moving vehicle, showcasing your company name, logo and contact information to potential new customers.
According to Murray Johns, owner and president of 12-Point SignWorks, "Business owners have been quick to recognize the effectiveness of car wraps and graphics in promoting their business and drawing new customers. Many of our clients, in fact, received new inquiries for their services on the very first day their wrapped vehicles hit the road in their communities."
12-Point SignWorks also offers personal wraps and custom vehicle graphics, including the new matte black wrap that has become increasingly popular with owners of exotic automobiles.
Eye-Opening Mobile Advertising Facts
Consider these statistics compiled by the Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 - 70,000 impressions daily.
- Fleet vehicle advertising boosts name recognition 15 times greater than any other form of advertising.
- 30% of mobile outdoor viewers indicate they would base a buying decision on the ad they see.
The Best Return on Your Advertising Investment
The benefits of a vehicle wrap hit home with stunning clarity when you compare its cost to the Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) of other forms of advertising (Statistics courtesy of the Outdoor Advertising Association of America):
- A 30-second prime-time spot in the top 100 television markets cost $17.78 per CPM.
- A 60-second drive-time ad in the top 100 radio markets cost $8.61 per CPM.
- A one-third b/w page ad in the top 100 newspaper markets cost $22.95 per CPM.
- A four-color one-page ad in 23 top magazine publications cost $9.35 per CPM.
- The average for all forms of billboard ads cost $2.18 per CPM.
- Vehicle wraps cost $.77 per CPM.
For more information about our services, visit the website at: http://www.12pointsignworks.com.
About 12-Point SignWorks
12-Point SignWorks serves businesses in the Williamson, Davidson and Maury counties of Tennessee, including the cities of Nashville, Brentwood, Franklin and Spring Hill. For more information about the company's expanded range of services, visit http://www.12pointsignworks.com.
SOURCE 12-Point SignWorks