NEW YORK, May 30, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- The global chlorinated polyethylene market is projected to grow from USD 395.4 million in 2015 to USD 620.2 million by 2021, at a CAGR of 8.0% during the forecast period. High demand of chlorinated polyethylene for impact modifier application is propelling the growth of this market.
"The impact modifier segment is the largest application segment in the global chlorinated polyethylene market"
The impact modifier segment led the global chlorinated polyethylene market, by application in 2015. Increasing demand of impact modifiers as PVC for pipes, window profiles, fence, doors, deck, and vinyl siding drives the global chlorinated polyethylene market.
"Asia-Pacific led the global chlorinated polyethylene market"
The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest share of the global chlorinated polyethylene market in 2015. The Asia-Pacific chlorinated polyethylene market is projected to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to the growing demand for chlorinated polyethylene from various end-use industries, such as building & construction, wires & cables, and automobiles, among others.
Profile break-up of primary participants in this report:
- By Company Type - Tier 1 - 35%, Tier 2 - 45%, Tier 3- 20%
- By Designation - C-level - 35%, Director-level -25%, Others - 40%
- By Region - Asia-Pacific - 45%, North America - 30%, Europe - 20%, RoW - 5%
This study estimates the size of the global chlorinated polyethylene market from 2016 to 2021. As a part of the quantitative analysis, the study segments this market at country level, with the current market estimation and forecast till 2021.
Further, as a part of qualitative analysis, this research study also provides a comprehensive review of major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also discusses competitive strategies adopted by key players, such as Weifang Yaxing Chemical Co., Ltd. (Weifang, China), Novista Group Co., Ltd. (Weifang, China), Showa Denko K.K. (Tokyo, Japan), S&E Specialty Polymers (Lunenburg, U.S.), Shandong Xuye New Materials Co., Ltd. (Dongying City, China), Shandong Xiansheng Plastic Industry Co., Ltd. (Qingdao, China), Shandong Gaoxin Chemical Co., Ltd. (Weifang, China), Hangzhou Keli Chemical Co., Ltd. (Hangzhou City, China), and Sundow Polymers Co., Ltd. (Weifang, China).
Reasons to buy this report:
From an insight perspective, this research report has focused on various levels of analysis—industry analysis (industry trends), market share analysis of top players, supply chain analysis, and company profiles, which together comprise and discuss the basic views on the competitive landscape; emerging and high-growth segments of the chlorinated polyethylene market; high-growth regions; and market drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on chlorinated polyethylene market offered by top players
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the chlorinated polyethylene market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative emerging markets – the report analyzes the markets for chlorinated polyethylene across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the chlorinated polyethylene market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, and manufacturing capabilities of leading players in the global chlorinated polyethylene market
Read the full report: http://www.reportlinker.com/p03846398-summary/view-report.html
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need - instantly, in one place.
Contact Clare: firstname.lastname@example.org
Intl: +1 339-368-6001
To view the original version on PR Newswire, visit:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/chlorinated-polyethylene-market-by-application-grade-and-region---global-forecasts-to-2021-300276673.html