CMI announces Content Marketing Orange Award Winners at Content Marketing World
CLEVELAND, Sept. 7, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- The Content Marketing Institute (CMI) announced yesterday the winners of the 2012 Content Marketing Orange Awards at the Content Marketing World 2012 closing reception. The Orange Awards are given annually to the best examples of content marketing projects, content marketing professionals and content marketing agency innovation.
This year's winners include:
Orange Award Winners - Projects
- Content Marketing Program of the Year | Online - HouseLogic.com | National Association of Realtors
- Content Marketing Program of the Year | External Focus - enRoute | Air Canada
- Content Marketing Program of the Year | Best Strategy - Subscribers, Fans & Followers | ExactTarget
- Content Marketing Program of the Year | Internal Focus - You on HP | Hewlett Packard
- Corporate Blog of the Year – Product Lifecycle Stories | PTC
Honorable Mentions (Finalists) – Projects
- Allstate Insurance Co.: Safe Room: The Ultimate Secure Shelter [infographic]
- Aon Hewitt/Dow Jones Content Lab [print customer newsletter]
- Google: Think Quarterly
- Sun Life Financial: Brighter Life
- Honda Financial Services/Story Worldwide: Newslink
NOTE: All Orange Award project finalists were chosen from 2012 Magnum Opus Award winners.
Orange Award Winners - Agencies
- Content Marketing Agency of the Year (50+ employees), Imagination Publishing [United States]
- Content Marketing Agency of the Year (15-49 employees), Babcock & Jenkins [United States]
- Content Marketing Agency of the Year (<15 employees), King Content [United States]
- Industry Pacesetter Award, Story Worldwide [United States]
- Fastest Growing Content Marketing Agency of the Year, Switched on Media [Australia]
Honorable Mentions (Finalists) - Agencies
- Velocity Limited Partners [United Kingdom]
- Silver Square [United States]
- EnVeritas Group [United States]
- Visionista [United States]
- Edge [Australia]
- madison/miles media [United States]
- Distilled [United States]
- Well Planned Web, LLC [United States]
- Centerline Digital [United States]
- PropelGrowth [United States]
Orange Award Winners – Brand Marketers
- Content Marketer of the Year, Joe Chernov , Eloqua
- Content Marketing Tactician of the Year, Amanda Maksymiw , OpenView Venture Partners (now with Lattice Engines)
- Content Marketing Leader of the Year, Jackie Bebenroth , Spice of Life
Honorable Mentions (Finalists) – Brand Marketers
- Jon Gelberg – Blue Fountain Media (now with Access Intelligence)
- Marcus Sheridan – River Pools and Spas
- Michael Brenner – SAP
- Andy Zimmerman – Brainshark
- Rachel Meranus – PR Newswire
- Patricia Brown – CSC
- Eston Martz – Minitab, Inc.
- Erin Doherty – Four Winds Interactive
- Jason Stewart – Demandbase
- Brendan Cournoyer – Brainshark
- Rob Yoegel – Monetate
- Waynette Tubbs – SAS
For more information on the Orange Awards, go to http://www.contentmarketinginstitute.com/events/orange-awards/.
About Content Marketing Institute (CMI):
Content Marketing Institute is the leading global content marketing education and training organization. CMI teaches non-media brands how to attract and retain customers through compelling, multi-channel storytelling. CMI's Content Marketing World event is the largest content marketing-focused event. CMI also produces the quarterly magazine Chief Content Officer, and provides strategic consulting and content marketing research for some of the best-known brands in the world. CMI is a division of Z Squared Media LLC, a 2012 Inc. 500 company.
SOURCE Content Marketing Institute
More by this Source
Browse our custom packages or build your own to meet your unique communications needs.
Learn about PR Newswire services
Request more information about PR Newswire products and services or call us at (888) 776-0942.